|2018 №05 (03)||
DOI of Article
|2018 №05 (05)|
Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), # 5, 2018, pp. 21-24
Electroslag surfacing of high-chromium cast iron with 110G13L steel
Yu.M. Kuskov, F.K. Biktagirov, T.I. Grishchenko, A.I. Evdokimov
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper presents the results of metallographic investigation of metal at test surfacing of 110G13L steel samples with high-chromium cast iron shot in current-supplying mould. Possibility of producing sound bimetal joints and features of formation of metal fusion zone at minimum and maximum penetration of base metal are shown. 10 Ref., 1 Tabl., 6 Fig.
Keywords: electroslag surfacing, current-supplying mould, surfacing shot, high-chromium cast iron, 110G13L steel
- Garber, M.E. (1972) Castings from wear-resistant white cast irons. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Tsypin, I.I. (1983) Wear-resistant white cast irons. Structure and properties. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
- Zhukov, A.A., Silman, G.I., Froltsov, M.S. (1984) Wear-resistant castings from complexly-alloyed white cast irons. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Gavrilyuk, V.P., Tikhonovich, V.I., Shalevskaya, I.A., Gutko, Yu.I. (2010) Abrasion-resistant high-chromium cast irons. Lugansk, Knowledge [in Russian].
- Ponomarenko, V.P., Shvartser, A.Ya., Stojko, V.P. (1984) Properties of alloys for electroslag surfacing of worn parts. New processes of surfacing, properties of deposited metal and transition zone. Kiev, PWI, 82-86 [in Russian].
- Shvartser, A.Ya., Dorokhov, V.V., Ponomarenko, V.P. (1982) Development of methods of electroslag surfacing of excavator bucket teeth. Modern methods of surfacing and their application. Ibid., 70-77 [in Russian].
- Shvartser, A.Ya., Valits, K.A., Stojko, V.P. (1985) Technical and economical efficiency of electroslag technology for restoration of excavator bucket Surfacing. Experience and efficiency of application. Ibid., 62-64 [in Russian].
- Ponomarenko, V.P., Shvartser, A.Ya., Stroganova, G.V. (1985) Examination of fusion zone of high-chromium cast iron with high-manganese steel in electroslag surfacing. Metallovedenie i Termich. Obrab. Metallov, 11, 55-58.
- Kiseleva, I.V., Dorokhov, V.V., Shvartser, A.Ya., Gerasimov, E.A. (1989) Regulation of length of transition zone by electroslag heating method. Problemy Spets. Elektrometallurgii, 4, 15-19 [in Russian].
- Kuskov, Yu.M., Skorokhodov, V.N., Ryabtsev, I.A., Sarychev, I.S. (2001) Electroslag surfacing. Moscow, OOO Nauka i Tekhnologii [in Russian].