|2019 №08 (06)||
DOI of Article
|2019 №08 (01)|
Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #8, 2019, pp. 60-66
Equipment and technologies of safe grinding of ferro-alloys of electrode production
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The preferred types of equipment are considered to provide safe grinding of ferromaterials used in electrode production. The design features of the equipment, their advantages and disadvantages are described. 6 Ref., 8 Fig.
Key words: electrode production, ferromaterials, fire and explosion grinding, slit mill, vibration mill, paddle-type grinder, vibroinertial grinder
References1. Nejkov, O.D., Marchenko, A.E., Nedin, V.V. et al. (1982) On problem of explosion hazard in grinding of ferroalloys. In: Proc. of All-Union Conf. on Welding Consumables. Ed. by I.K. Pokhodnya. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
2. Vasilieva, G.I., Nejkov, O.D., Chernykh, A.M. et al. (1989) Supply of shielding gas media in installation of ferroalloys grinding. In: Proc. of 2nd Int. School of Countries-Members of CMEA on Metallurgical and Technological Problems of Basic Electrodes (Sofia, November 1989). Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 133-139.
3. Gajrabediyants, E.L., Betchin, V.A., Matveev, N.N. (1977) Technology and equipment of flow-line electrode manufacturing. In: Technology, organization of manufacturing and management. NII Informenergo [in Russian].
4. (2009) New frontiers. Grinding mills PALLA –UO in beneficiation. Gornaya Promyshlennost, 1 [in Russian].
5. Revkin, V.N., Girshov, V.L., Finkelshtejn, G.A. et al. (1982) Grinding of metal powders and chips. Poroshk. Metallurgiya, 4, 12-17 [in Russian].
6. Denisov, G.A., Ardelyan, A.A., Zarogatsky, L.P. (1989) Technology of grinding of ferroalloys with use of conical inertial crushing machine. In: Proc. of 2nd Int. School of Countries-Members of CMEA on Metallurgical and Technological Problems of Basic Electrodes (Sofia, November 1989). Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 140-146.