|2017 №04 (03)||DOI of Article
|2017 №04 (05)|
Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing, №4, 2017 pp. 25-31
Detection of acoustic-emission effects during reloading of St3sp steel specimens
V. L. Alekseenko1, A.A. Sharko2, S.A. Smetankin1, D.M. Stepanchikov2, K.Yu. Yurenin1
1 Kherson State Marine Academy, 20 Ushakov ave., Kherson, 73000, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Kherson National Technical University, 24 Berislavskoe shosse str., Kherson, 73008. E-mail:email@example.com
Presence of three zones with successively reducing intensity of acoustic emission at repeated single-axis loading was determined, which correspond to the strain hardening zones of St3sp (killed) steel. An effect of decrease of acoustic emission signal density at loading rise was found. An explanation of this effect is given following from the presentation of energy of signals being emitted. 9 Ref., 3 Tabl., 7 Fi
Keywords: acoustic emission, effects, steel, loading, signals, information, dislocations
- Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Markashova, L.I., Kushnareva, U.S. (2016) On identification of structural changes in materials at fracture by acoustic emission data. Tekhn. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 9-13 [in Russian].
- Skalsky, V.R., Lyasota, I.M., Stankevich, O.M. (2012) Acoustic emission diagnostics of fatigue fracture of aluminium alloy 1201-T. Fiz.-Khimich. Mechanika Materialiv, 48(5), 110-116 [in Ukrainian].
- Nazarchuk, Z.T. (2009) Acoustic emission diagnostics of structure elements: Sci.-Techn. Handbook. Kyiv, Naukova Dumka [in Ukrainian].
- Pollok, A. (1989) Acoustic emission inspection. Metals Handbook. 9th Ed. ASM International, 17, 278-294.
- Bolotin, Yu.I., Drobot, Yu.B. (2003) Acoustic emission of brittle microfractures: Monography. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Lymarenko, Y.A., Shamprovskij, A.D. (2003) Mathematical modeling of acoustic emission process. Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing, 1, 30-33.
- Papirov, I.I., Stoev, P.I. (2014) Detection and investigation of acoustic emission effects under plastic deformation of steels in magnetic field. Dopovidi NANU, 1, 81-89 [in Russian].
- Marasanov, V., Sharko, A. (2016) Mathematical models for interrelation of characteristics of the developing defects with parameters of acoustic emission signals. Int. Fronter Sci. Letters. Switzerland, 10, 37-44.
- Buketov, A.V., Stukhlyak, P.D., Badishchuk, V.I. (2004) Study of influence of ultraviolet radiation and magnetic nature of fillers on properties of epoxy filled materials. Voprosy Khimii i Khimich. Tekhnologii, 3, 101-104.