|2018 №04 (04)||DOI of Article
|2018 №04 (06)|
Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing №4, 2018, pp. 41-44
Determination of serviceability of slide bearing based on contact interaction of the rotor and insert
V.N. Dotsenko1, N.I. Navalnev2
1National Aerospace University N.E. Zhukovsky «Kharkiv Aviation Institute», 17 Chkalov, 61070, Kharkiv, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2Kharkiv Territorial Center of SPC «Tekhdiagaz» branch, 16 Marshall Konev Str., 61002 Kharkiv. E-mail: email@example.com
The paper deals with the possibility of obtaining additional information about the state of slide bearing during vibration examination. It is proposed to use the vibrations of slide bearing contact pad as a source of information. 3 Ref., 4 Fig.
Keywords: vibroacoustic measurements, rotor, slide bearing, free oscillation frequency, contact interaction
1. Genkin, M.D., Sokolova, A.G. (1987) Vibroacoustic diagnostics of machines and mechanisms. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
2. Rusov, V.A. (1996) Spectral vibrodiagnostics. Perm, Vibrotsentr [in Russian].
3. Navalnev, N.I., Kovtun, V.E. (2011) Application of the method of X-ray fluorescence analysis in tribodiagnostics of gas-pumping units. Moscow, Gazovaya Promyshlennost, Appendix [in Russian].
4. (1979) Strength of materials: Manual for higher education institutes. Ed. by G.S. Pisarenko. Kiev, Vyshcha Shkola [in Russian].
5. Vajnberg, D.V. (1973) Reference book on strength, stability and vibrations of plates. Kiev, Budivelnyk [in Russian].
6. Kudrya, V.D., Navalnev, N.I. (2017) Comprehensive diagnostics of power mechanical equipment and its information and control software. Idea and mechanism of realization. Kharkov, Fakt [in Russian].