|2018 №12 (05)||
DOI of Article
|2018 №12 (07)|
TPWJ, 2018, #11-12, 63-69 pages
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue #11-12, 2018 (November)
Promising directions of works in the field of welding and related technologies at SSPA «Powder Metallurgy»
A.F. Ilyushchenko, E.D. Manojlo, S.I. Lovygin, A.I. Letsko and A.A. Radchenko
SSI «Powder Metallurgy Institute» 41 Platonov Str., 220005, Minsk, Belarus. E-mail: email@example.com
The paper presents the promising directions and obtained results in the field of welding and related technologies, pursued in Belarus at SSPA «Powder Metallurgy», including friction stir welding, additive technologies, flame spraying of powder materials and electrospark coatings. Comprehensive development of works in the field of additive technologies is achieved by application of equipment, which ensures polymer and metal 3D-printing, production of metal powders and additional compaction operations. Alongside research performance, this equipment is used for product manufacturing. A unit with a system of recording the welding mode parameters was developed for conducting experimental studies and practical application of friction stir welding. Computer modeling programs (Deform, Sysweld, Ansys, etc.) are used during performance of investigations and development of technological processes and tool designs. Tool manufacture is performed in experimental production, in particular by the methods of powder metallurgy and additive technologies. New scientific and practical results were obtained on development of processes and equipment for flame deposition of coatings from powder materials on parts of various functional purposes, using high power jets (up to 125 kW). Investigations were performed and equipment was developed for forming thick-layer (up to 5000–7000 mm) electrospark coatings with application of electrode-anode vibration of 22 kHz frequency. 18 Ref., 8 Figures.
Keywords: friction stir welding, additive technologies, flame spraying, computer modeling, tool manufacture, equipment for electrospark coating deposition
1. (2000) 40 years of powder metallurgy in Belarus Republic. Ed. by E.A. Doroshkevich. Minsk, Kovcheg [in Russian].
2. Ilyushchenko, A.F. et al. (2007) High-energy treatment of plasma coatings. Minsk, Bestprint [in Russian].
3. Ilyushchenko, A.F. et al. (2010) 50 years of powder metallurgy in Belarus: History, achievements, perspectives. Minsk, Diateks [in Russian].
4. Belyavin, K.E. et al. (2008) On sintering of titanium spherical powders under action of solid-state laser. Poroshk. Metallurgiya, 7/8, 155-160 [in Russian].
5. Ilyushchenko, A.F. (2016) Efficient tool of modern mechanical engineering. Nauka i Innovatsii, 2(156), 16-20 [in Russian].
6. Dovbysh, V.M., Zabednov, P.V., Zlenko, M.A. (2014) Additive technologies and products from metal. Moscow, NAMI [in Russian].
7. Belyavin, K.E. et al. (2006) Examination of effect of power of pulse-periodic laser radiation on stability of liquid-metal contacts between particles powder in selective laser sintering. Poroshk. Metallurgiya, 29, 268-272 [in Russian].
8. Bykov, R.P. et al. (2010) Examination of laser selective sintering process of spherical titanium powders. Litio i Metallurgiya, 4(58), 137-140 [in Russian].
9. Ilyushchenko, A.F., Savich, V.V. (2017) History and current state of additive tecgnologies in Belarus, powders of metals and alloys for them. Kosmichna Nauka i Tekhnologiya, 23(4), 33-45 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/knit2017.04.033
10. Stepanova, E.Yu. Additive technologies as break through innovations of resource saving of 21st century. http://oreluniver.ru/file/science/confs/2015/ee/publ/s_7_Stepanova_E_YU.
11. Ilushchenko, A.F., Manyolo, E.D., Andreev, M.A., Onashchenko, F.E. (2017) Flame spraying of coatings of self-fluxing alloys. Welding Intern., 31(11), 887-891. https://doi.org/10.1080/09507116.2017.1349279
12. Borisov, Yu.S., Korzhik, V.N. (1995) Amorphous gas-thermal coatings. Theory and practice (Review). Avtomatich. svarka, 4, 3-11.
13. Manoylo, E.D., Onashchenko, F.E., Susha, G.K. (2018) To problem of flame spraying of amorphous coatings. In: Proc. of Symp. on Technologies. Equipment. Quality in frame of Belpromforum (30 May – 1 June 2018, Minsk) [in Russian].
14. Ilushchenko, A.F., Manyolo, E.D., Onashchenko, F.E. Method of coating material on metallic substrate. Pat. 15869, RB, 2012.0630, Int. Cl. C23C 24/08 (2006.01). Application a 20101456, 08.10.2010 [in Russian].
15. Gitlevich, A.E., Perkansky, N.Ya., Ignatkov, D.A. (1981) On limitation of thickness of layers formed during spark alloying process. Elektronnaya Obrab. Materialov, 3, 25-29 [in Russian].
16. Ivanov, V.I., Burumkulov, F.Kh., Verkhoturov, A.D. et al. (2012) Formation of surface layer of low-alloy steel in spark treatment. Svarochn. Proizvodstvo, 11, 36-40 [in Russian].
17. Ivanov, V.I., Burumkulov, F.Kh. (2014) About spark deposition of three-layer coatings of higher density. Elektron. Obrabotka Materialov, 50(5), 7-12 [in Russian].
18. Lovygin, S.I. (2017) Influence of sequence of ultrasonic action during spark treatment on kinetics of mass transfer of alloying anodes and dimensional characteristics of coatings. Poroshk. Metallurgiya, 40, 201-206 [in Russian].