Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #3, 2021, pp. 26-32
Introduction of the technology of AE monitoring at OPP
S.V. Zhuravlyov1, B.M. Obodovskyi1, M.A. Yaremenko2, A.Ya. Nedoseka2, S.A. Nedoseka2, M.A. Ovsienko2
1JSC «Odessa Port Plant». 3 Zavodskaya str., 65481, Yuzhne, Odessa reg., E-mail: email@example.com
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU. 11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150 Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper gives the results of application of AE method in the case of monitoring and control of ammonia storage facilities in
ammonia reloading shop, individual lines and apparatuses in ammonia production shop, and well as objects of air distribution
station in water treatment shop. It is shown that the results of AE monitoring can be used at qualitative assessment of the state of
thermal insulation coating. Schemes of AE transducer mounting on the object of AE monitoring and location array configurations
are given. Selective results of AE monitoring of these facilities for the current year are given. 8 Ref., 8 Tabl., 15 Fig.
acoustic emission, monitoring, location arrays
1. Paton, B.E., Lobanov, L.M., Nedoseka, A.Ya. et al. (2016) Smart technologies for evaluation of structure state (AE technologies and new generation control equipment on its basis). Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 2, 3-18 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2016.02.01
2. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A., Ovsienko, M.A. (2018) Application of the technology of acoustic emission monitoring at evaluation of the condition of vessels in chemical production. Ibid., 1, 34-41 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2018.01.05
3. Paton, B.E., Lobanov, L.M., Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A. (2018) On the application of AE technology in continuous monitoring of pipelines of power units operating at high temperatures. Int. J. of Condition Мonitoring, Vol. 8, 100-105. https://doi.org/10.1784/204764218824811570
4. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A., Ovsienko, M.A. (2020) Systems of acoustic emission monitoring at technical diagnostics of industrial facilities. Tekh. Diahnost. ta Neruiniv. Kontrol, 3, 37-42 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.37434/tdnk2020.03.05
5. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A. et al. (2021) Integration of AE method into the technology of repair and extension of life of metal structures. Ibid., 1, 11-16 [in Ukrainian].
6. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A., Ovsienko, M.A. (2020) Adaptation of AE monitoring systems to industry requirements. Reliability and service life of materials, structures, equipment and constructions: Transact. of papers based on 2016-2020 results. Kyiv, PWI [in Ukrainian].
7. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A. (2020) Fundamentals of calculation and diagnostics of welded structures: Monography. Ed. by B.E. Paton. 5 Ed. Kiev, Indprom [in Russian].
8. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Yaremenko, M.A., Ovsienko, M.A. et al. (2020) Evaluation of the state and prediction of breaking load at acoustic-emission testing of pressure vessels with limited access to controlled surface. Tekh. Diahnost. ta Neruiniv. Kontrol, 1, 8-16 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.37434/tdnk2020.01.01
Advertising in this issue: