“The Paton Welding Journal” #08_2023 will be freely distributed from 11 to 15 September during the exhibition SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2023, Messe Essen, Norbertstrasse 2, Essen, Germany at the stand of the Paton Welding Institute: Hall 8 Stand 8B29.1.
You can also order this issue of the Journal in electronic form for free.
Send applications to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contents of the issue
Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing 2022 №02
Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #2, 2022, pp. 24-34
Analysis of operation of a dual-circuit autogenerator eddy current flaw detector in intermittent generation mode
G.V. Karpenko Physico-Mechanical Institute of NASU. 5 Naukova str., 79060, Lviv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Effective monitoring of the state of critical structures requires continuous improvement of the methods of nondestructive testing
(NDT). The E.O. Paton Electric Institute of NASU has traditionally been a leader in this field. Over the recent years, the
E.O.Paton Institute has actively conducted work in the field of filmless radiography. For filmless radioscopic control of long-term
objects a highly sensitive X-Ray TV detector was developed, which uses an inexpensive stomatological mini-sensor S10811-11
(Hamamatsu Photonics, Japan). Such a detector of extended objects should find wide application in wind, and nuclear power,
aerospace industry and other branches, where there is a need to detect cracks with up to 20 ~m opening. The recent developments
on tangential radiographing of gas distribution and household lines and other work in the field of monitoring hazardous
facilities are presented. 11 Ref., 4 Tabl., 16 Fig.
Keywords: filmless radioscopic control, image stitching, portable detector, stomatological sensor, stomatological sensor, tangential
1. Dorofeev, A.L., Kazamanov, Yu.G. (1980) Electromagnetic flaw detection. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
2. Gerasimov, V.G., Pokrovsky, A.D., Sukhorukov, V.V. (1992) Non-destructive testing. In: 5 Books. Book 3: Electromagnetic testing. Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola [in Russian].
3. Bilik, Yu.Z., Dorofeev, A.L. (1981) Electromagnetic flaw detectors of «Proba» type. Defektoskopiya, 6, 53-58 [in Russian].
4. (1989) Eddy current flaw detector of TVD-A type. Technical description and operating instruction. Moscow, Ministry of Civil Aviation [in Russian].
5. Arsh, E.I., Tverdostup, N.I., Khandetsky, V.S. (1981) Features of construction of self-oscillating meters on lambda-diodes. Izmeritelnaya Tekhnika, 1, 53-55 [in Russian].
6. Alekseev, A.P., Sajmanin, A.E., Shaternikov, V.E. (1989) Problems of automatic design of eddy current self-oscillating flaw detectors built on lambda-diodes. Defektoskopiya, 12, 51-55 [in Russian].
7. Serebrennikov, S.V., Khandetsky, V.S. (1983) Comparative examination of metrological characteristics of self-oscillating transducers with different turn on the circuit. In book: Instrument-making industry. Issue 34. Kyiv, Tekhnika, 35-38 [in Russian].
8. Arsh, E.I. (1976) Self-oscillating measurements. Moscow, Energiya [in Russian].
9. Gonorovskyi, I.S. (1977) Radio circuits and signals. 3rd Ed., Moscow, Sov. Radio [in Russian].
10. Uchanin, V.N. (2010) Self-oscillating eddy current flaw detectors: Main principles, classification, comparative analysis (Review). Tech. Diagnost. and Non-Destructive Testing, 2, 18-23 [in Russian].
11. Uchanin, V. (2021) Enhanced eddy current techniques for detection of surface-breaking cracks in aircraft structures. Transact. on Aerospace Research, 1(262), 1-14. https://doi.org/10.2478/tar-2021-0001 12. (2002) Distinguished Service Order of series TDS1000 and TDS2000. User manual. USA, Tektronix Inc.
13. Shitikov, G.T. (1983) Stable self-oscillators of meter and decimeter waves. Moscow, Radio i Sviaz [in Russian].
14. Lenk, D. (1979) Handbook on design of electronic circuits. Kyiv, Tekhnika [in Russian].
15. Uchanin, V.M. (2022) Optimization of the design of eddy current probe of parametric type to detect surface cracks. Tekh. Diahnost. ta Neruiniv. Kontrol, 1, 11-21 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.37434/tdnk2022.01.01
V.M. Uchanin Analysis of operation of a dual-circuit autogenerator eddy current flaw detector in intermittent generation mode Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing №02 2022 p.24-34
The cost of article: 140 UAH,7 $,7 €. (one article)