Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #1, 2023, pp. 28-33
A new standard of technical diagnostic indices and its application at AE monitoring
L.M. Lobanov1, A.Ya. Nedoseka1, S.A. Nedoseka1, M.A. Yaremenko1, M.A. Ovsienko1, Z.T. Nazarchuk2, V.R. Skalskyi2
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
G.V. Karpenko Physico-Mechanical Institute of NASU. 5 Naukova str., 79060, Lviv, Ukraine. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper deals with the main provisions of the new standard DSTU 9118:2022 «Technical diagnostics. Diagnosing the technical
condition of structure materials. General requirements». The standard covers industrial facilities: pipelines, pipeline systems, and
technological equipment (boilers, containers, tanks, etc.) of power, oil processing, petrochemical and chemical productions, lifting
equipment and facilities and other high-risk welded structures. The standard defines the main provisions on technical diagnostics,
its indices and characteristics, and requirements to diagnostic support of the facility. The standard is designed for personnel,
specialists, and executives, involved in assessment of the technical conditions of the facilities. Application of AE method in the
mode of continuous monitoring to ensure fulfillment of the Standard provisions is considered. 5 Ref., 2 Tabl., 3 Fig.
standard, diagnostics, structures, equipment, facilities
1. DSTU 9118:2022. Technical diagnostics. Diagnostics of technical state of materials of structures. General requirements [in Ukrainian].
2. Lobanov, L.M., Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A. et al. (2022) Problems of technical diagnostics and approaches to their solution. Tekh. Diahnost. ta Neruiniv. Kontrol, 2, 3-10 [in Ukrainian].
3. Nazarchuk, Z.T., Skalskyi, V.R. (2009) Acoustic emission diagnostics of elements of structures. Sci.-Tech. Manual. In: 3 Vol. Kyiv, Naukova Dumka [in Ukrainian].
4. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A. (2020) Principles of design and diagnostics of welded structures. In: Manual, 5th Ed., Ed. by B.E. Paton. Kyiv, Indprom [in Russian].
5. TU 14-3-460:2009/TU 27.2-05757883-207:2009. Seamless steel pipes for steam boilers and pipelines. Specifications [in Russian].
Advertising in this issue: