E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine
International Association «Welding»
DOI of Journal
Scientific-technical and production journal “The Paton Welding Journal” was founded in 1989 and was published in the UK as a full English translation of Automatic Welding journal, which was published in Russian. Since 2000 publication of the Journal continued in Ukraine.
The content of the Journal includes articles received from authors from around the world in the field of welding, cutting, cladding, soldering, brazing, coating, 3D additive technologies, electrometallurgy, material science, nondestructive testing and selectively includes translations into English of articles from the following journals, published in Ukrainian which included in the List of professional publications of Ukraine (category “B”) in technical fields of science:
“The Paton Welding Journal” - Certificate of State registration of print media: series 24933-14873PR from 13.08.21.
“The Paton Welding Journal” - ISSN 0957-798X (print).
“The Paton Welding Journal” - DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.37434/tpwj.
The Editorial Board of “The Paton Welding Journal” is guided in its work by the international ethical rules
of scientific publications and adheres to the policy of open access
. All articles submitted to the Editorial Board
must be peer reviewed and checked for plagiarism
. The journal provides users with guarantees in accordance with these obligations
The journal is published 12 times a year.
Language of publication
: E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv; International Association “Welding”, Kyiv, Ukraine
: International Association “Welding”, Kyiv, Ukraine.
– Academician of the NAS of Ukraine Prof. Igor Krivtsun.
– Oleksandr Zelnichenko.
- advanced technologies of welding and joining of materials,
- automation of welding and related processes,
- strength, reliability and life of welded structures,
- nano-structured systems, nano-technologies and nano-materials,
- surfacing, coating deposition and surface treatment technologies,
- special electrometallurgy processes,
- materials, equipment and technologies for medicine,
- mathematical modeling of welding and related processes,
- technical diagnostics and non-destructive testing.