The Paton Welding Journal, 2011, #5, 28-30 pages
PECULIARITIES OF RESISTANCE WELDING OF COPPER WITH ALUMINIUM ALLOYS USING NANOSTRUCTURED FOIL OF Al-Cu SYSTEM
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU, Kiev, Ukraine
Peculiarities of formation of welded joints of AD1 aluminium alloy with M1 copper using nanostructured foil of Al-Cu system as an insert are considered. Microstrucutre and chemical heterogeneity of welded joint metal were studied and mechanical rupture testing of welded joints was performed.
resistance butt welding, nanostructured foil, eutectics, microstructure, intermetallics
1. Ryabov, V.R. (1983) Welding of aluminium and its alloys with other metals. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.
2. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, V.S., Shvets, V.I., Sakhatsky, A.G. et al. (2007) Features of resistance welding of aluminium alloys using nanolayered Al-Ni and Al-Cu foils. Svarochn. Proizvodstvo, 9, 12-14.
3. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, V.S., Shvets, V.I., Sakhatsky, A.G. et al. (2009) Peculiarities of resistance welding of titanium aluminides using nanolayered aluminium-titanium foils. The Paton Welding J., 3, 11-14.
4. Movchan, B.A. (1998) Inorganic materials deposited from the vapor phase in vacuum. In: Current materials science of 21st century. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.
5. Mondolfo, L.F. (1979) Structure and properties of aluminium alloys. Moscow: Metallurgiya.