The Paton Welding Journal, 2015, #10, 43-46 pages
Influence of abrasive mass fractional composition on deposited metal wear resistance
V.V. Peremitko1 And V.D. Kuznetsov2
Dneprodzerzhinsk State Technical University 2 Dneprostroevskaya Str., 51918, Dneprodzerzhinsk, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
NTUU «Kiev Polytechnic Institute» 37 Pobeda Ave., 03056, Kiev, Ukraine
Abrasive wear of samples, surfaced with Sv-08G2S and Np-65 solid wires, using a mixture of fused and alloying agglomerated fluxes was studied. It is shown that selection of metal composition for surfacing parts of machines operating under abrasive wear conditions should be performed allowing for granulometric composition of abrasive medium. Values of optimum chemical and phase composition of metal recommended for surfacing parts of this type are given. Hardness values and ratios of its values for two contacting processed surfaces of parts have been determined, which allow part service life to be extended under the condition of allowing for abrasive granulometric composition. 7 Ref., 2 Tables, 4 Figures.
arc surfacing, deposited metal, phase composition, abrasive wear, abrasive granulometric composition, wear resistance
- Vinogradov, V.N., Sorokin, G.M., Kolokolnikov, M.G. (1990) Abrasive wear. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
- Lvov, P.N. (1970) Principles of abrasive wear resistance of road machine parts. Moscow: Strojizdat.
- Livshits, L.S., Grinberg, N.A., Kurkumelli, E.G. (1969) Fundamentals of alloying of deposited metal. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
- Chigarev, V.V., Malinov, V.L. (2000) Selection of sparcely-alloyed surfacing materials for different impact-abrasive conditions. The Paton Welding J., 5, 55-57.
- Mazel, Yu.A., Kuskov, Yu.V., Polishchuk, G.N. (1999) Classification of alloys on iron base for repair and strengthening surfacing. Svarochn. Proizvodstvo, 4, 35-38.
- Balin, A.N., Berezovsky, A.V., Vishnevsky, A.A. et al. (2006) Surfacing consumables for hardening of parts operating under impact-abrasive wear conditions. The Paton Welding J., 2, 44-45.
- (1974) Technology of fusion electric welding of metals and alloys. Ed. by B.E. Paton. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.