TPWJ, 2018, #1, 24-28 pages
Manufacture of industrial products using electron beam technologies for 3D-printing
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue #1, 2018 (February)
V.M. Nesterenkov, V.A. MatveJchuk and M.O. Rusynik
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The prospects of manufacturing a wide range of parts and units of flying vehicles and engines using electron beam technologies, were noted In the work the peculiarities of developing such technology are considered using the domestic raw materials in the form of powder materials or filler wire. In the laboratory equipment the cylindrical and rectangular specimens were manufactured, thus proving the possibility of implementing the additive technology for the needs of industry. 6 Ref., 1 Table, 7 Figures.
electron beam surfacing, products of preset shape, 3D-printing method, powder materials, filler wires, laboratory equipment
- Smurov, I.Yu., Kononov, S.G., Kotoban, D.V. et al. (2015) Development of domestic additive technologies for manufacture and control of critical machine-building parts. In: Synopsis-presentation of FGBOU VPOMGTU Stankin [in Russian].
- Skrebtsov, A.A., Ovchinnikov, A.V., Shevchenko, V.G. et al. (2017) Producing of parts from titanium alloys by additive methods. Materialovedenie. Mashinostroenie. Ser.: Starodubskie Chteniya, 95, 118–122 [in Russian].
- Paton, B.E., Nazarenko, O.K., Nesterenkov, V.M. et al. (2004) Computer control of electron beam welding with multi-coordinate displacements of the gun and workpiece. The Paton Welding J., 5, 2–5.
- Zhemanyuk, P.D., Basov, Yu.F., Ovchinnikov, A.V. et al. (2016) Application of titanium powders of new generation (HDH2) in additive technologies. -Kosmich. Tekhnika i Tekhnologii, 135(8), 139–144 [in Russian].
- Nesterenkov, V.M., Matvejchuk, V.A., Rusynik, M.O. et al. (2017) Application of additive electron beam technologies for manufacture of parts of VT1-0 titanium alloy powders. The Paton Welding J., 3, 2–6. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2017.03.01
- Electron Beam Additive Manufacturing (EBAM), http://www.sciaky.com/additive-manufacturing/electron-beam-additive-manufacturing-technology. 2017.