TPWJ, 2018, #8, 44-47 pages
Procedure for determination of induction of controlling magnetic field in pool zone during arc welding
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue #8, 2018 (August)
A.D. Razmyshlyaev1, P.A. Vydmysh2 and M.V. Ageeva3
State Higher Educational Institution «Pryazovskyi State Technical University»
7 Universitetskaya Str., 87500, Mariupol, Ukraine. Е-mail: razmyshljаеу@gmail.com
113-а, Nikopol Ave., 87500, Mariupol, Ukraine. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donbass State Machine Building Academy
72 Akademicheskaya Str., 84313, Kramatorsk, Ukraine. Е-mail: email@example.com
It is shown that there are calculation procedures at the present time, which allow determining induction in the weld pool zone, which is generated by two-rod devices for input of the transverse magnetic field during arc welding. However, these methods are quite complicated in applying. In this paper, the calculation procedure for determining the numerical values of the induction components of a transverse magnetic field in the weld pool zone were proposed. The procedure is based on the use of experimental data on the value of induction, generated by the transverse magnetic field input device in the weld pool zone at different value of rod cross-sections of theses input devices. The calculation expressions and an algorithm for their use are proposed to determine the magnetic field induction components in the indicated zone. A good correlation of the calculated data with experimental ones is shown. The procedure is recommended for applying in arc surfacing and welding of products, made of materials, which are not ferromagnetics. 8 Ref., 6 Figures.
transverse magnetic field, induction, ferromagnetic, weld pool
- Skipersky, N.A., Rybachuk, A.M. (2000) Weld formation by transverse magnetic field in welding of nonmagnetic materials. Proizvodstvo, 7, 53–55 [in Russian].
- Iofinov, P.A., Ibragimov, V.S., Dmitrienko, A.K. et al. (1991) Effect of external electromagnetic field on speed of electrode wire melting in automatic submerged-arc welding. , 1, 34–35 [in Russian].
- Razmyshlyaev, A.D., Mironova, M.V., Kuzmenko, K.G. et al. (2011) Efficiency of melting of electrode wire in submerged arc surfacing with influence of transverse magnetic field. The Paton Welding J., 5, 39–42.
- Ryzhov, R.N., Kuznetsov, V.D. (2006) External electromagnetic effects in the processes of arc welding and surfacing (Review). Ibid., 29–35.
- Andreeva, E.G., Shamets, S.P., Kolmogorov, D.V. (2005) Calculation of stationary magnetic fields and characteristics of electrical devices using program package ANSYS. Sci. J. Oil and Gas Business, 1. http//ogbus.ru/authors/Andreeva/Andreeva_1.pdf
- Bessonov, L.A. (2003) Theoretical fundamentals of electrical engineering. Electromagnetic field. Moscow, Gardariki [in Russian].
- Tozoni, O.V. (1975) Method of secondary sources in electrical engineering. Moscow, Energiya [in Russian].
- Razmyshlyaev, A.D., Mironova, M.V., Yarmonov, S.V., Vydmysh, P.A. (2013) Structure of transverse magnetic field generated by input devices for arc welding processes. Visnyk Pryazov. DTU: Transact. Mariupol, 26, 135–141 [in Russian].