Electrometallurgy today, 2017, #4, 37-43 pages
Application of advanced technology for obtaining an oriented structure in high-precision castings made of heat-resistant alloy containing rhenium and tantalum
Yu.G. Kvasnytska, A.V. Narivskyi, I.I. Maksyuta, E.V. Mikhnyan
Physico-Technological Institute of Metals and Alloys of NASU.
34/1 Vernadskogo Blvd., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To improve the operational characteristics of blades of gas turbine engines of the I and II stages, the modernization of design of the casting installation for the high-gradient crystallization was carried out, as well as an additional introducing of rhenium and tantalum into the base of heat-resistant corrosion-resistant alloy of KhN57KVYuTMBRL-VI type was proposed. The article presents a complex of works on the development of a new alloy composition and features of the technological process for producing the GTE parts with a regular oriented structure. 17 Ref., 4 Tables, 5 Figures.
Key words: casting installation for high-gradient crystallization; superalloys; Rhenium; Tantalum; directional solidification; GTE blades
- Boguslaev, V.A., Muravchenko, F.M., Zhemanyuk, P.D. et al. (2003) Technological support of operational characteristics of GTE parts. In: Turbine blades. Part 2. Zaporozhye, «Motor Sich», 137–147 [in Russian].
- Kablov, E.N. (2001) Cast blades of gas turbine engines (alloys, technology, coatings). Moscow, MISIS [in Russian].
- Shalin, R.E., Svetlov, I.L., Kachanov, E.B. et al. (1997) Monocrystals of nickel high-temperature alloys. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Kablov, E.N. (2000) Production of turbine blades of GTE by the method of directional crystallization. Gazoturbinnye Tekhnologii, 3, 10–14 [in Russian].
- Verkhovlyuk, A.M., Maksyuta, І.І., Kvasnytska, Yu.G. et al. (2016) Phase-structural stability of high-temperature corrosion-resistant alloy for casting of gas turbine blades. Metaloznavstvo ta Obrobka Metaliv, 3, 3–9 [in Ukrainian].
- Maksyuta, I.I., Klyass, O.V., Kvasnitskaya, Yu.G. et al. (2014) Technological features of high-chromium nickel complex alloy with rhenium and tantalum. Elektrometall., 1, 41–48 [in Russian].
- Myalnitsa, G.F., Maksyuta, I.I., Kvasnitskaya, Yu.G. et al. (2012) Getting oriented structure in castings of high-temperature nickel alloy, doped with rhenium. Protsessy Litya, 6, 54–61 [in Russian].
- (2015) Technical requirements of GP SPC «Zorya-Mashproekt». Specification Z88PRTTF1 on delivery of charge billets from CM-88PRT alloy [in Russian].
- Kvasnytska, Yu.G., Klyass, O.V., Kreshchenko, V.A. et al. (2016) High-temperature corrosion-resistant nickel-based alloy for gas turbine engine blades. Pat. 110529 Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Visik, E.M., Kablov, E.N., Gerasimov, V.V., Dubrovky, V.A. (1995) Regulated thin-columned structure — unused reserve of high-speed directional crystallization. Litejnoe Proizvodstvo, 12, 7–9 [in Russian].
- Denisov, A., Savin, V., Zelentsov, A., Avdyukhin, S. (2000) Monocrystal turbine blades. Gasoturbinnye Tekhnologii, 3, 24–26 [in Russian].
- Kats, E.L., Lubenets, V.P., Skorobogatykh, V.N. et al. (2014) A method of producing a casting of gas turbine blade with directed and monocrystal structure. Pat. 2536853 RU [in Russian].
- Paton, B.E., Stroganov, G.B., Kishkin, S.T. et al. (1987) The heat resistance of cast nickel alloys and their protection against oxidation. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
- Pigrova, G.D., Korkka, S.I., Litvinenko, V.A. (1978) The phase composition of the cast high-temperature corrosion-resistant alloys. Kiev, PTIMA [in Russian].
- Kablov, E.N. (2005) Physico-chemical and technological features of the creation of high-temperature alloys containing rhenium. Vestnik Moskovskogo Universiteta, 46, 155–157 [in Russian].
- Toloraiya, V.N., Orekhov, N.G, Chuvarova, E.N. (2012) Carbon-free Re-containing alloys for turbine blades. Litejnoe Proizvodstvo, 6, 16 [in Russian].
- Svetlov, I.L., Kuleshova, E.A., Monastyrsky, V.P. et al. (1990). Influence of directional crystallization on the phase composition and dispersity of the structure of nickel alloys. Metally, 1, 86–93 [in Russian].