SEM, 2020, #3, 43-48 pages
Features of metallurgical interaction at surfacing a titanium plate with a spray-deposited layer by steel wire
V.N. Korzhik1, A.A. Grinyuk1, A.A. Chaika1, D.V. Strogonov1, I.I. Tymofeeva2, M.A. Vasilkivska2
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I.M. Frantsevich IPM of the NAS of Ukraine.
3 Krzhizhanivskogo Str., 03142, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The possibility is considered of producing a steel-titanium joint which forms at complex spray-deposition of a layer of
aluminium oxide and a layer of iron powder PZh-1 on titanium with subsequent deposition by a consumable electrode
or plasma of a layer of steel using filler wire Zv-08G2S. A new combined method was developed for joining steel to
titanium with deposition of protective layers of Al2O3 and iron powder PZH-1 on titanium, with further deposition of a
layer of filler wire Zv-08G2S by the plasma process. Ref. 8, Tabl. 2, Fig. 8.
plasma-arc spraying; surfacing; steel; titanium; aluminium oxide; interphase interaction; phase
1. Rabkin, D.M., Ryabov, V.R., Gurevich, S.M. (1975) Welding
of dissimilar metals. Moscow, Tekhnika [in Russian].
2. Sklyar, V.O. (2014) Innovative and resource-saving technologies
in metallurgy: Manual. Donetsk, DonNTU [in Russian].
3. Chepurko, M.I., Ostrenko, V.Ya, Gluskin, N.Ya. et al. (1984)
Bimetallic materials. Leningrad, Sudostroenie [in Russian].
4. Sirotenko, L.D., Shlykov, E.S., Ablyaz, T.R. (2015) Application
of bimetallic materials in mechanical engineering. Pt 1.
Modern problems of science and education, 2 [in Russian].
5. Gurevich, S.M. (1990) Reference book on welding of nonferrous
metals. Ed. by V.N. Zamkov, 2nd ed. Kiev, Naukova
Dumka [in Russian].
6. Baranov, A.V., Vajnerman, A.E., Chumakova, I.V., Chernobaev,
S.P. (2004) Producing of joints of steels with titanium
alloys by fusion welding. Voprosy Materialovedeniya, 2 ,
108–125 [in Russian].
7. Korzhik, V.N., Korob, M.F. (2013) PLAZER technologies in
surface engineering and plasma treatment of materials. Svarshchik,
1, 1–8 [in Russian].
8. Korzhik, V.N. (2017) Peculiarities of producing of coatings by
supersonic electric arc spraying. Pervyi Nezavisimyi Nauchnyi
Vestnik, 20, 21–31 [in Russian].
Advertising in this issue: