TPWJ, 2014, #3, 39-44 pages
TECHNOLOGY FOR MANUFACTURE OF GAS-AND-OIL LINE PIPES USING HIGH-FREQUENCY METHOD OF WELDING AT COMPANY «Interpipe NMPP»
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 3, 2014 (March)
Yu.N. ANTIPOV1, E.V. DMITRENKO1, A.V. KOVALENKO1, S.A. GORYANOJ1, A.A. RYBAKOV2, S.E. SEMYONOV2 and T.N. FILIPCHUK2
PJSC «Interpipe «Novomoskovsky Pipe Plant». 115 Suchkov Str., 51200, Novomoskovsk, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU. 11 Bozhenko Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Considered are the technological peculiarities of current production of gas-and-oil line pipes of 159 to 530 mm diameter using high-frequency method of welding at PJSC «Interpipe NMPP». After modernization performed, preparation of welding edges of coiled strip is carried out by milling. Advanced structural-and-technological solutions are used for pipe welding and molding. Local heat treatment of a zone of longitudinal weld is introduced. A section was organized for complex non-destructive testing, including ultrasonic (pipe body and, in addition, weld metal, near-edge zones of welded joint and end section of the pipe), as well as magnetic particles testing of machined edges. Deposition of corrosion-resistant coating on external surface of the pipe is carried out. Information technologies and automated systems are used in regulation of production processes during quality control and tracking of pipes. Applied technology allows manufacturing of gas-and-oil line pipes of medium diameter in a wide range of grade schedule in accordance with the requirements of current domestic and foreign reference documents. High quality and safety of manufactured gas-and-oil line pipes are verified by the documents of authorized certification centers, as well as by the results of performed full-scale tests of pipe specimens before fracture. Pipes of «Interpipe NMPP» production are allowed for application in the systems of main gas-and-oil pipelines in CIS, as well as in far-abroad countries, by authorized accreditation bodies. 5 Ref., 5 Tables, 5 Figures.
gas-and-oil line pipe, medium diameter, production, technology, edge preparation, high-frequency welding, local heat treatment, non-destructive testing, schedule, specification, tests, certification, accreditation
1. ANSI/API Spec. 5L/ISO 3183:2007: Specification for line pipe. Ed. 44. 1 Oct. 2007. Eff. data 1 Oct. 2008.
2. Antipov, Yu.N., Dmitrenko, E.V., Kovalenko, A.A. et al. (2009) Increase in service life of high-frequency welded pipes for main gas-and-oil pipelines. Problemy Prochnosti, 5, 147-153.
3. Rybakov, A.O., Semenov, S.E., Filipchuk, T.M. et al. (2009) Increase of reliability of pipes for main pipelines. In: Problems of service life and safety of structures, constructions and machines. Kyiv: PWI, 383-387.
4. Denisov, S.V., Molostov, M.A., Stekanov, P.A. et al. (2008) Development of production technology of coiled stock from low-alloy steels for electric-welded pipes. Stal, 7, 65-68.
5. Morozov, Yu.D., Zikeev, V.N., Filatov, N.V. (2009) Development of coiled steels for electric welded (HFC) gas-and-oil, casing and pump-and-compressor pipes of higher strength, cold and corrosion resistance. Metallurg, 10, 58-60.