TPWJ, 2017, #5-6, 9-13 pages
Intellectualization of processes for control of arc welding parameters
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue #5-6, 2017 (May-June)
A.E. Korotynsky and M.I. Skopyuk
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectualization is a tendency of current stage of technology development. In a greater degree it refers to welding equipment, where one of the important issues is intellectualization of control of main parameters in the arc processes. Present work considers the issues of design of multifunctional transducers, designs of which are unified according to IEEE 1451.4 standard. The systems of measurement equations are given. They allow controlling welding parameters with minimum systematic errors in real time mode. 12 Ref., 1 Table, 4 Figures.
smart transducers, multifunctional transducers, measurement equation, welding parameters, error
- Brignell, J.E., Dorey, A.P. (1983) Sensor for microprocessor-based application. Phys., 952–958. https://doi.org/10.1088/0022-3735/16/10/003
- Dzhekon, R.G. (2008) Advanced transducers. Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 398.
- Randy, F. (2002) Understanding smart sensors. 2nd Artech House Publishers, 412.
- Vojtovich, I.D., Korsunsky, V.M. (2007) Smart transducers. Kiev: V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics.
- Gerard C.M. Meijer (2008) Smart sensor systems. John Wiley&Sons, Ltd, 404.
- IEEE Std 1451.4–2004: Standard for a smart transducer interface for sensors and actuators-mixed-mode communication protocols and transducer electronic data sheet (TEDS) formats. IEEE Standards Association, Piscataway, USA.
- Marchenko, I.O. (2015) System of design of multifunctional reconfigurable smart transducers: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Novosibirsk.
- Osadchy, E.P. (1979) Design of transducers for measuring of mechanical values. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
- Vasiliev, V.A., Chernov, P.S. (2012) Smart transducers, their networks and information systems. In: Proc. of Int. Sci.-Techn. Conf. (3–7 December, 2012, Moscow, Russia), 119–122.
- Drozhzhin, A.I., Shchetinin, A.A., Sedykh, N.K. et al. (1977) Small-size transducers of temperature and deformation. Pribory i Tekhnika Eksperimenta, 5, 216–218.
- Alejnikov, A.F. (1988) Measuring systems with multifunctional transducers: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Degree. Novosibirsk.
- Ovchninnikov, I.N. (1986) Procedure of testing under complex vibration loading. Laboratoriya, 2, 69–73.