TPWJ, 2019, #6, 13-18 pages
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue #6, 2019 (June)
Dispersion modification of dendrite structure of weld metal
V.V. Golovko, S.N. Stepanyuk and D.Yu. Ermolenko
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper deals with the effect of dispersed particles of refractory compounds (Al2
, MgO, ZrO2
) added as cold filler to 1.6 mm flux-cored wire, on modification of the dendrite structure in low-alloy weld metal of C–Mn–Cr–Ni–Mo–Si–Cu system of K65 strength class. Obtained results allow expanding a data base on the mechanism of the effect of refractory oxides on dendrite structure modification. 5 Ref., 6 Tables, 14 Figures.
arc welding, low-alloy steel, weld metal, modification by refractory oxides, dendrite structure, mechanical properties
1. Golovko, V.V. (2018) Possibilities of nanomodification of dendrite structure of weld metal. The Paton Welding J., 8, 2-6. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2018.08.01
2. Novokhatsky, I.A., Yaroshenko, I.V. (1988) Peculiarities of cluster adsorption on nonmetallic inclusions in liquid steel. Tr. Odesskogo Politekhnicheskogo Univetsiteta, 1(5), 241–244 [in Russian].
3. Yaroshenko, I.V., Novokhatsky, I.A., Kisunko, V.Z. (1999) Influence of cluster adsorption on viscous flow of metallic liquids in near-wall layers. Ibid., 2(8). 241–244 [in Russian].
4. Ershov, G.S., Chernyakov, V.A. (1978) Structure and properties of liquid and solid metals. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
5. Yaroshenko, I.V. (2000) Peculiarities of manifestation and taking into account of cluster adsorption in metallic liquids near surface of oxide phases: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Chem. Sci. Degree. Odessa [in Russian].