Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #6, 2019, pp.14-20
Dispersion modification of dendritic structure of weld metal
V.V. Golovko, S.N. Stepanyuk, D.Yu. Ermolenko
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The paper deals with the effect of dispersed particles of refractory compounds (Al2
, MgO, ZrO2
) added as cold filler to 1.6 mm flux-cored wire, on modification of the dendritic structure in low-alloyed weld metal of C-Mn-Cr-Ni-Mo-Si-Cu system of K65 strength class. Obtained results do not allow making an unambiguous conclusion on the mechanism of the effect of refractory oxides on dendritic structure modification. 5 Ref., 6 Tabl., 14 Fig.
Keywords: arc welding, low-alloyed steel, weld metal, modification by refractory oxides, dendritic structure, mechanical properties
1. Golovko, V.V. (2018) Possibilities of nanomodification of dendrite structure of weld metal. The Paton Welding J., 8, 2-6. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2018.08.01
2. Novokhatsky, I.A., Yaroshenko, I.V. (1988) Peculiarities of cluster adsorption on nonmetallic inclusions in liquid steel. Tr. Odesskogo Politekhnicheskogo Univetsiteta, 1(5), 241-244 [in Russian].
3. Yaroshenko, I.V., Novokhatsky, I.A., Kisunko, V.Z. (1999) Influence of cluster adsorption on viscous flow of metallic liquids in near-wall layers. Ibid., 2(8). 241-244 [in Russian].
4. Ershov, G.S., Chernyakov, V.A. (1978) Structure and properties of liquid and solid metals. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
5. Yaroshenko, I.V. (2000) Peculiarities of manifestation and taking into accout of cluster adsorption in metallic liquids near surface of oxide phases. In: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Chem. Sci. Degree. Odessa [in Russian].