“The Paton Welding Journal” #08_2023 will be freely distributed from 11 to 15 September during the exhibition SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2023, Messe Essen, Norbertstrasse 2, Essen, Germany at the stand of the Paton Welding Institute: Hall 8 Stand 8B29.1.
You can also order this issue of the Journal in electronic form for free.
Send applications to E-mail: email@example.com
Contents of the issue
Design features of mobile rail welding machines for flash butt welding
D.I. Malysheva, N.A. Vynogradov, V.Yu. Sysoyev
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract The design features of mobile rail welding machines for flash butt welding produced by the companies, operating at the modern
world market were studied. The studies provide an opportunity of highlighting the trends of further improvement of equipment
with the growth of technological innovations.
Keywords: seamless track, flash butt welding of rails, rail welding machine, upsetting, upsetting force, clamping, clamping
force, continuous flashing, pulsating flashing, flash remover, current supply
1. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Didkovsky, A.V., Shvets, V.I. et al. (2016) Flash-butt welding of high-strength rails of nowadays production. The Paton Welding J., 5-6, 4-12. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2016.06.01 2. https://www.qyresearch.com/index/detail/2731611/global- rail-welding-machines-market/toc
3. EN 14587-2:2009. Railway applications - Track - Flash butt welding of rails. Pt 2: New R220, R260, R260Mn and R350HT grade rails by mobile welding machines at sites other than a fixed plant. European Committee for standardization.
4. Kakhovsky Plant of Electric Welding Equipment. Catalog of products. https://kzeso.com
5. TsP-0266: Technical instructions for the arrangement, repair and maintenance of seamless track on the railways of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
6. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Sakharnov, V.O., Kryvenko, V.G., Porkhun, F.K., Bogorskyi, M.V. Machine for flash-butt welding of rails. Pat. Ukraine UA56986С2 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I. (2018) Technologies and equipment for flash-butt welding of rails: 60 years of continuous innovations. The Paton Welding J., 11-12, 25-40. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2018.12.03 8. https://www.schlattergroup.com/en/welding-machines/flashbutt-welding-machines-for-rails
9. Flash butt welding facility. Hansrudof Zollinger, Geroldswil, Switzerland, assignor to H. A. Schlatter AG, Schlieren, Switzerland. USA Pat. US5,389,760.
11. Fheurer, J., Zichtberger, B., Mühlleither, H. Welding rails of a track. USA Pat. US8735761B2.
14. Birks, Kevin Finnemore, Mark Ross Mountford, Nicholas John. Railway rail induction-welding device. USA Pat. US2019330805A1.
16. Krizsky, V.M., Zhuravlev, S.I., Sudarkin, F.Ya. Suspended flash-butt rail welding machine. Russia Pat. RU2748185C1
17. Krizsky, V.M., Zhukov, S.A., Zimin, I.N., Bulochnikov, R.A., Valkov, V.V., Kozhevnikov, E.V. Russia Pat. RU2321478С2 [in Russian].
18. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Krivenko, V.G., Didkovskiy, A.V., Koval, M.Y., Levchuk, A.N. Machine for flash-butt welding of rails. USA Pat. US 10,131,014 B2.
D.I. Malysheva, N.A. Vynogradov, V.Yu. Sysoyev Design features of mobile rail welding machines for flash butt welding The Paton Welding Journal №02 2022 p.37-42
The cost of article: 280 UAH,12 $,12 €. (one article)