Electrometallurgy today, 2017, #3, 15-18 pages
Physical properties of fused and agglomerated fluxes ANF-6-1
F.K. Biktagirov, D.D. Mishchenko, V.A. Shapovalov, A.V. Gnatushenko, A.P. Ignatov, A.V. Veretilnik
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU.
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The physical properties of agglomerated flux ANF-6-1 were studied. It is shown that the agglomerated flux is identical to the fused flux of the same grade by the chemical composition, melting temperature, electric conductivity and viscosity. Accordingly, the technical and economical characteristics of ESR by using the mentioned fluxes are almost similar. Ref. 8, Tables 3, Figures 2.
Key words: electroslag remelting; agglomerated flux ANF-6-1; chemical composition; properties; metal quality
- Latash, Yu.V., Medovar, B.I. (1970) Electroslag remelting. Moscow: Metallurgiya [in Russian].
- Potapov, N.N. (1997) State and prospects of development of flux production in Russia. Proizvodstvo, 9, 34–36 [in Russian].
- Pokhodnya, I.K. (2003) Welding materials: State and tendencies of development. Ibid., 6, 26–40 [in Russian].
- Golovko, V.V., Galinich, V.I., Goncharov, I.A. et al. (2008) Agglomerated fluxes — new products of OJSC «Zaporozhstekloflyus». The Paton Welding J., 10, 36–39.
- Kolisnyk, V.N., Usikov, S.V., Shonoj, S.A. Device for measurement of electric conductivity of melted slag. USSR author’s cert. 957081 [in Russian].
- Kolisnyk, V.N., Shonoj, S.A., Saginov, Ch.A. (1979) Rotational viscosimeter. USSR author’s cert. 667867. Int. Cl. G 01 N 11/14 [in Russian].
- Klyuev, M.M., Kablukovsky, A.M. (1969) Metallurgy of electroslag remelting. Moscow: Metallurgiya [in Russian].
- Zhdanovsky, A.A., Latash, Yu.V., Gorchinsky, O.A. et al. (1978) Unit for measurement of electric conductivity of melted fluxes. Problemy Elektrometallurgii. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 113–115 [in Russian].