SEM, 2018, #1, 42-53 pages
Dispersed and laminar volumetric nanocrystalline materials based on copper and molybdenum structure, properties, technology, application.
Information 1. Structure and phase composition
Journal Sovremennaya Elektrometallurgiya
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 2415-8445 (print)
Issue # 1, 2018 (March)
N.I. Grechanyuk1, V.G. Grechanyuk2
1I.N. Frantsevich Institute of Problems of Materials Science of the NAS of Ukraine. 3 Krzhizhanovskogo Str., 03142, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
2Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture. 31 Vozdukhoflotsky ave., 03037, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Considered are the phase composition and peculiarities of formation of structure of three types (dispersion-hardened one, microlayer one with a thickness of alternating layers of copper and molybdenum from 1 up to 10 μm and volumetric nanocrystalline one with thickness of alternating layers of less than 0.5 μm), condensed from the vapor phase of composite materials on the base of copper and molybdenum from 0.8 up to 5.0 mm thickness, produced at substrate temperatures of 700 and 900 ºС. Ref. 26, Tab. 2, Fig. 15.
high-speed evaporation–condensation; copper; molybdenum; vacuum; composite, dispersion-hardened and laminar materials
- Bunshah, R.F. (1984) Vacuum evaporation — history, recent developments and applications. Zeitschrift fuer Metallkunde, 75, 11, 840–846.
- Movchan, B.A., Malashenko, I.S. (1983) Vacuum deposited heat-resistant coatings. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
- Kostorzhitsky, A.I., Lebedinsky, O.V. (1987) Multicomponent vacuum coatings. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Movchan, B.A., Yakovchuk, K.Yu. (2004) Electron beam installations for evaporation and deposition of inorganic materials and coatings.Advances in Elektrometallurgy, 2, 9–14.
- Grechanyuk, N.I., Kucherenko, P.P., Melnik, A.G. et al. (2016) New electron beam equipment and technologies for producing of advanced materials using vacuum melting and evaporation methods developed at SPE «Eltekhmash». The Paton Welding J., 5–6, 48–55. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2016.06.08
- Grechanyuk, N.I. (2010) Possibilities of electron beam technology for producing of composite naterials. In: Electric contacts and electrodes. Series: Composite laminated and gradient materials and coatings: Transact. Kiev, IPS, 44–53 [in Russian].
- Gleiter, H. (2000) Nanostructured materials: Basic concepts and microstructure. Acta Metallurgica, 48, 1–29. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1359-6454(99)00285-2
- Skorokhod, V.V., Uvarova, I.V., Ragulya, A.V. (2001) Physical-chemical kinetics in nanostructural systems. Kyiv, Akademperiodika [in Ukrainian].
- Sidorenko, S.I. (2008) Limit states in thin metallic films. Inorganic materials science. Scientific fundamentals in materials. Kiev, Naukova Dumka, Vol. 1, 459–481 [in Russian].
- Zhov Ling-Ping, Wang-Ming-Pu, Peng Kun et al. (2012) Structure characteristic and evolution of Cu–W films prepared by dual-target magnetron sputtering deposition. of Nonferrous Met. Soc. China, 22, 2700–2706.
- (1985) Composite materials. Ed. by D.M. Karpinos. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
- Maisel, L., Gleng, Z.M. (1977) Technology of thin films. Moscow, Sovetskoe Radio [in Russian].
- (1981) Sintered materials for electrical engineering and electronics. by G.G. Gnesin. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
- Demchishin, A.V. (1981) Structure and properties of thick vacuum condensates of metallic and nonmetallic materials and scientific basics of their producing: of Thesis for Dr. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Kiev [in Russian].
- Grechanyuk, V.G. (2013) Physico-chemical principles of formation of copper based composite materials condensed from vapor phase: Syn. of Thesis for Dr. of Chem.. Sci. Degree. Kiev [in Russian].
- Shcherbitsky, V.V., Grechanyuk, N.I., Kucherenko, P.P. (1982) Electron beam installation for producing of multilayer materials. Problemy Spets. Elektrometallurgii, 16, 51–53 [in Russian].
- Movchan, B.A., Osokin, V.A., Pushechnikova, L. V., Grechanyuk, N.I (1991) Electron beam evaporation of copper through intermediate pool. Ibid., 3, 58–61 [in Russian].
- Zinsmeister, G. (1964) The direct evaporation of alloys. Vakuum–Technik, 8, 233–240.
- Grechanyuk, N.I., Onoprienko, E.V., Grechanyuk, V.G. (2012) To problem of structural zones in vacuum condensates. In: Electric contacts and electrodes. Series: Composite laminated and gradient materials and coatings: Transact. Kiev, IPS, 179–183 [in Russian].
- Lyakishev, N.P. (1997) State diagrams of binary metallic system. Moscow, Mashinostroenie, Vol. 2, 275–276 [in Russian].
- Belous, M.V., Uimen, K.M. (1970) Thermal effects in condensation of thin films from vapors. In: Proc. of 1st on Filamentary Crystals and Nonferromagnesium Films. Pt 2, Voronezh, 101–107 [in Russian].
- Osokin, V.A. (1990) Structure, properties and electron beam technology for producing of copper-based composite materials: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Kiev, PWI [in Russian].
- Grechanyuk, N.I., Didikin, G.G., Movchan, B.A. (1983) Examination of hardness, strength and ductility of Cr–Cu microlayer materials. Problemy Spets. Elektrometallurgii, 18, 57–59 [in Russian].
- Bukhanovsky, V.V., Grechanyuk, N.I., Rudnitsky, N.P. et al. (2009) Influence of composition and technological factors on structure, mechanical properties and nature of fracture of Cu–Cr system composite materials. Metallovedenie i Termich. Obrab. Metallov, 8, 26–31 [in Russian].
- Grechanyuk, M.I. (2005) Method for producing of microlayer thermostable materials. Pat. 74155 Ukraine.
- Grechanyuk, N.I. (2006) Method for producing of microlayer thermostable materials. Pat. 2271404 RF.