SEM, 2018, #2, 13-18 pages
Investigation of effect of inoculators on dispersion of steel Kh12MF-Sh cast structure
Journal Sovremennaya Elektrometallurgiya
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 2415-8445 (print)
Issue № 2, 2018 (May)
S.V. Davidchenko1, A.I. Panchenko1, I.M. Bilonik2, I.N. Logozinsky1, A.S. Salnikov1, A.G. Fedkov1
PJSC «A.N. Kuzmin Electrometallurgical plant «Dneprospetsstal». 81 Yuzhnoye shosse, 69008, Zaporozhye. E-mail: email@example.com
Zaporozhye National Technical University. 64 Zhukovsky Str., 69061, Zaporozhye. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ispersion of structure of cast steel Kh12MF-Sh, treated by inoculators in the process of melting the ESR ingot of 300 mm diameter was investigated. The comparative structure of network of eutectic carbides of an axial part of Kh12MF-Sh steel ingot with and without adding of inoculators to a metal pool is shown. Parameters of network of eutectic carbides were evaluated quantitatively depending on mass rate of adding inoculators into the melt. The effect of adding inoculators on mass rate of deposition of 300 mm diameter ingot of steel Kh12MF-Sh and total efficiency of the ERS process was established. Ref. 7, Tabl. 1, Fig. 8.
electroslag remelting; inoculators; dispersion; cast structure; network of eutectic carbides;carbide heterogeneity
- Geller, Yu.A. (1983) Tool steels. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
- Paton, B.E., Lakomsky, V.I., Grigorenko, G.M., Medovar, L.B. (2003) Special electrometallurgy: Half a century of activity. What next? Advances in Electrometallurgy, 4, 2–6.
- Balandin, G.F. (1965) Formation of crystalline structure of castings. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Golubtsov, V.A., Lunev, V.V. (2009) Modification of steel for castings and ingots. Zaporoshie, ZNTU [in Russian].
- Medovar, B.I., Tsykulenko, A.K., Dyachenko, D.M. (1990) Quality of electroslag metal. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
- Popov, V.S., Bilonik, I.M., Berezhny, S.P. and Kapustyan, A.E. (2004) Improvement of structure and properties of cast tool steels in electroslag melting with inoculators. Advances in Electrometallurgy, 2, 7–8.
- Popov, V.S., Bilonik, I.M., Davidchenko, S.V. et al. (2007) Method of production of ingot by electroslag remelting. 28530, Ukraine [in Russian].