SEM, 2019, #1, 17-22 pages
Journal Sovremennaya Elektrometallurgiya
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 2415-8445 (print)
Issue № 1, 2019 (February)
Electron beam melting of tubular billets from NiCrAlY alloys used as cathodes for ion-plasma coatings
N.I. Grechanyuk1, Yu.A. Smashnyuk2, E.V. Khomenko1, V.V. Klochikhin3, I.N. Grechanyuk2
I.M. Frantsevich Institute for Problems of Materials Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine.
3 Krzhizhanovskoho Str., 03142, Kyiv, Ukraine. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
25 Vatutina Str., 21011, Vinnitsa, Ukraine. Е-mail: email@example.com
Motor Sich JSC.
15 Motorostroiteley Ave., 69068, Zaporozhye, Ukraine. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
An experimental electron beam technology was developed to produce tubular billets from NiCrAlY alloys used as cathodes when applying heat-resistant coatings using the ion-plasma method. It was established that the coatings applied to the blades of gas turbines of aircraft engines using cathodes of electron beam melting meet the requirements of TS of «Motor-Sich» JSC for this type of products. Ref. 12, Tabl. 1, Fig. 5.
electron beam melting; heat resistant alloys; coatings; gas turbine blades; ion plasma deposition
1. VIAM RF. https://viam.ru/review/2725
2. (2007) Electron beam melting in foundry. Ed. by S.V. Ladokhin. Kiev, Stal [in Russian].
3. Sobko-Nesteruk, O.E., Tretyak, N.G., Chaika, N.V. et al. (2013) Manufacture of hot-pressed and cold-deformed pipes of VT1-0 titanium alloy cast hollow billet, produced by electron beam melting method. Sovrem. Elektrometall., 1, 15–20 [in Russian].
4. Akhonin, S.V., Berezos, V.A., Kryzhanovskii, V.A. et al. (2014) Production of tubular billets from VT14 titanium alloy by EBM process. Ibid., 3, 21–25 [in Russian].
5. Shiller, Z., Gajzig, U., Pantser, Z. (1980) Electron beam technology. Moscow, Energiya [in Russian].
6. Sims, Ch., Hagel, V. (1976) High-temperature alloys. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
7. Eliseev, Yu.S., Abraimov, N.V., Krymov, V.V. (1999) Chemical heat treatment and protective coatings in aircraft engine building. Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola [in Russian].
8. (1985) Cast roads from SDP1 and SDP2 alloys for heat-resistant coatings: TU 1-92-93–84 [in Russian].
9. (2015) Materials in ingots and powders for protective coatings. Version 3 to TU U 27.4-20113410.002-001 [in Russian].
10. Folomejkin, Yu.I., Mobuyadjan, S.A., Kablov, E.N. et al. (2009) Method of manufacture of cast tubular products of nickel- and/or cobalt-based alloys. RF, Pat. 2344019 [in Russian].
11. Grechanyuk, N.I., Kucherenko, P.P., Melnik, A.G. et al. (2016) Commercial electron beam installation L-4 for vacuum remelting and refining of metals and alloys. Poroshk. Metallurgiya, 7–8, 138–147 [in Russian].
12. (1987) Cast tube cathodes: TU 1-92-113–87 [in Russian].