TPWJ, 2015, #5-6, 121-123 pages
Effect of magnetic-pulsed treatment of filler materials on deposited metal structure
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue ¹ 5/6, 2015 (May/June)
Yu.M. Kuskov, G.N. Gordan, L.T. Eremeeva, I.L. Bogajchuk And T.V. Kajda
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU. 11 Bozhenko Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Effect of magnetic-pulsed treatment on structure of surfacing filler material, i.e. shot from high-chromium cast iron, was investigated. Effect of magnetic-pulsed treatment on refining of structure of shot metal, quantitative composition of phases and parameters of their crystal lattice was determined. New properties of the shot received as a result of magnetic-pulsed treatment are not inherited by deposited metal. 5 Ref., 2 Tables, 3 Figures.
electroslag surfacing, current-carrying mold, shot, deposited metal, magnetic-pulsed treatment
1. Kuskov, Yu.M. (2003) A new approach to electroslag welding. Welding J., 4, 42-45.
2. Ksyondzyk, G.V., Kuskov, Yu.M. (1978) Cast-iron shot - a new type of filler material for electroslag surfacing. In: Theoretical and technological principles of surfacing. Surfacing materials, 80-82. Ed. by I.I. Frumin. Kiev: PWI.
3. Zatulovsky, S.S., Mudruk, L.A. (1988) Production and application of metal shot. Moscow: Metallurgiya.
4. Nikitin, V.I., Nikitin, K.V. (2005) Inheritance in cast alloys. 2nd ed. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
5. Kantovich, L.I., Malygin, B.V., Pervov, K.M. (2007) Increase in resource of tool and parts of mining machines by magnetic treatment method. Gornoe Oborud. i Elektromekhanika, 1, 13-16.