TPWJ, 2020, #1, 61-63 pages
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue #1, 2020 (February)
Arc and plasma-powder surfacing of sealing surfaces of pump impellers
O.S. Kostornoy and M.O. Laktionov
JSC «Research and Design Institute of Nuclear and Power Pump Construction»
2 2nd Zaliznychna Str., 40003, Sumy, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Technology of gas-shielded robotic arc surfacing of sealing surfaces of pump impellers with flux-cored wire of ARTINIT DUR 500 grade was developed. Corrosion resistance testing of deposited metal of this type according to GOST 9.912–89 showed that it is on the level of 12Kh18N12M3TL steel. Application of flux-cored wire ARTINIT DUR 500 for surfacing these parts is envisaged by the respective standards: GOST 31901–2013 (Appendix H) and GOST 33258–2015 (Appendix B). Technology of plasma-powder surfacing of sealing surfaces of pump impellers in automatic unit PM-302 with application of powders of cobalt alloys (stellite) was also developed. A particular method of surfacing the sealing surfaces of pump impellers is selected proceeding from the conditions of their operation and economic parameters. 9 Ref., 2 Figures.
Keywords: plasma-powder surfacing, arc surfacing, surfacing of sealing surfaces, deposited metal types, flux-cored wire for robotic surfacing
1. (2015) GOST 33258–2015: Pipeline valves. Surfacing and quality control of surfaced surfaces. Technical requirements [in Russian].
2. (1979) Surfacing materials of countries-members of CMEA: Catalogue. Ed. by I.I. Frumin. Kiev-Moscow, Int. Center of Sci. and Techn. Information [in Russian].
3. Gladky, P.V., Pereplyotchikov, E.F. (1997) Properties of cobalt-chrome-tungsten surfacing alloys doped with boron and nickel. Avtomatich. Svarka, 7, 14–28 (in Russian].
4. (1989) GOST 9.912–89: United system of corrosion and ageing protection. Corrosion resistant steels and alloys. Methods of accelerated tests for resistance to pitting corrosion [in Russian].
5. (2013) GOST 31901–2013: Pipeline valves for nuclear stations. General specifications [in Russian].
6. Pereplyotchikov, E.F. (2007) Plasma-powder surfacing in valve manufacturing. Kiev, Ekotekhnologiya [in Russian].
7. Gladky, P.V., Pereplyotchikov, E.F., Ryabtsev, I.A. (2007) Plasma surfacing. Kiev, Ekotekhnologiya [in Russian].
8. Ryabtsev, I.A., Senchenkov, I.K., Turik, E.V. (2015) Surfacing. Materials, technologies, mathematical modeling. Gliwice, Silesia Polytechn. Inst. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2015.06.29
Advertising in this issue: