TPWJ, 2020, #8, 46-47 pages
Explosion welding of copper-aluminium pipes by the «reverse scheme»
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explosion welding by the «reverse scheme» of pipe billets from copper and aluminium with 36 mm outer diameter
and 200 mm length was studied. For welding by this scheme, a steel rod of smaller diameter than that of inner (copper)
pipe was used as the filler-support for this pipe, and the gap was filled by a low-melting Wood’s alloy. 6 Ref., 4 Figures.
explosion welding, «reverse scheme», bimetal pipes, copper, aluminium
1. Chugunov, E.A., Kuzmin, S.V., Lysak, V.I. et al. (2001) Energy
saving composite elements of current-conducting assemblies
of electrical power circuits. Energetik, 9, 13–15 [in
2. Lysak, V.I., Kuzmin, S.V. (2005) Explosion welding. Moscow,
Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
3. Chuvichilov, V.A. (2005) Investigation and development of
technology of explosion welding manufacture of electrotechnical
purpose composites with two-sided symmetrical cladding:
Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Volgograd
4. Peev, A.P. (2001) Development of technological processes
of explosion welding manufacture of copper-aluminium elements
of current-conducting assemblies for power engineering
and electrometallurgy enterprises: Syn. of Thesis for
Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Volgograd [in Russian].
5. Konon, Yu.A., Pervukhin, L.B., Chudnovsky, A.A. (1987)
Explosion welding. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
6. Malakhov, A.Yu., Sajkov, I.V., Pervukhin, L.B. (2016) Peculiarities of explosion welding of pipes by «reverse scheme». Vestnik Tambov. Un-ta. Ser: Estestvennye i Tekhnicheskie Nauki, 21 (3), 1139-1141 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.20310/1810-0198-2016-21-3-1139-1141
Advertising in this issue: