Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #8, 2020, pp. 51-53
Explosion welding of copper-aluminium pipes by the «reverse scheme»
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Explosion welding by the «reverse scheme» of pipe billets from copper and aluminium with 36 mm outer diameter and 200 mm
length was studied. For welding by this scheme, a steel rod of smaller diameter than that of inner pipe was used as the fillersupport
for this pipe, and the gap was filled by a low-melting Wood’s alloy. 6 Ref., 4 Fig.
explosion welding; «reverse scheme»; bimetal pipes, copper, aluminium
1. Chugunov, E.A., Kuzmin, S.V., Lysak, V.I. et al. (2001) Energy
saving composite elements of current-conducting assemblies of
electrical power circuits. Energetik, 9, 13-15 [in Russian].
2. Lysak, V.I., Kuzmin, S.V. (2005) Explosion welding. Moscow,
Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
3. Chuvichilov, V.A. (2005) Investigation and development of
technology of explosion welding manufacture of electrotechnical
purpose composites with two-sided symmetrical cladding.
In: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Volgograd
4. Peev, A.P. (2001) Development of technological processes
of explosion welding manufacture of copper-aluminium elements
of current-conducting assemblies for power engineering
and electrometallurgy enterprises. In: Syn. of Thesis for
Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Volgograd [in Russian].
5. Konon, Yu.A., Pervukhin, L.B., Chudnovsky, A.A. (1987)
Explosion welding. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
6. Malakhov, A.Yu., Sajkov, I.V., Pervukhin, L.B. (2016) Peculiarities of explosion welding of pipes by «reverse scheme». Vestnik Tambov. Un-ta. Ser: Estestvennye i Tekhnicheskie Nauki, 21 (3), 1139-1141 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.20310/1810-0198-2016-21-3-1139-1141