The Paton Welding Journal, 2011, #8, 17-21 pages
STRUCTURE AND PROPERTIES OF DEPOSITED WEAR-RESISTANT Fe-Cr-Mn STEEL WITH A CONTROLLABLE CONTENT OF METASTABLE AUSTENITE
Ya.A. CHEJLYAKH and V.V. CHIGAREV
Priazovsky State Technical University, Mariupol, Ukraine
The paper gives the results of investigation of the structure and phase transformations of metal deposited with flux-cored wire PP-Np-20Kh12G10SF. Possibility of controlling the content, degree of metastability of austenite and wear resistance of deposited metal of Fe-Cr-Mn system is shown.
arc hardfacing, flux-cored wire, wear resistance, metastable austenite, martensite
1. Livshits, L.S., Grinberg, N.A., Kurkumelli, E.G. (1969) Principles of alloying of deposited metal. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
2. Razikov, M.I., Tolstov, I.A., Kulishenko, B.A. (1966) Experience in application of deposited metal of 30Kh10G10T type for hardfacing of rapidly wearing parts. Svarochn. Proizvodstvo, 9, 30-31.
3. Kulishenko, B.A., Shumyakov, V.A., Maslich, S.Yu. (1985) Application of martensite transformation in deformation for increase in wear resistance of deposited metal. In: Hardfacing: experience and efficiency of application. Kiev.
4. Filippov, M.A., Litvinov, V.S., Nemirovsky, Yu.P. (1988) Steels with metastable austenite. Moscow: Metallurgiya.
5. Kovalchuk, A.I., Oldakovsky, A.I., Malinov, L.S. et al. (1984) Increase in serviceability of cylinders of pilgrim mills by hardfacing using new flux-cored wire 35ZhN. Svarochn. Proizvodstvo, 7, 12-13.
6. Malinov, L.S., Chejlyakh, A.P., Kharlanova, E.Ya. et al. (1995) Development and investigation of new flux-cored strip for hardfacing of bridge crane wheels. Ibid., 10, 22-25.
7. Malinov, V.L., Chigarev, V.V. (1997) Influence of structure on wear resistance of deposited metal in different types of impact-abrasive wear. Vestnik PGTU, Issue 3, 141-144.
8. Cheiliakh, Y., Chigarev, V., Sheychenko, G. (2009) The creation of a new economical (nickel free) powder-like wire for surfacing made of metastable metal, self-strengthened during wearing. In: Proc. of 1st Mediterranean Conf. on Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering in the Manufacturing of Metallic Engineering Components (Sharm El-Sheikh, 1-3 Dec., 2009).
9. Akulov, A.I., Alyoshin, N.P., Chernyshov, G.G. (2004) Welding. Cutting. Control: Refer. Book. Vol. 2. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
10. Chejlyakh, A.P., Olejnik, I.M. Unit for testing on impactabrasive wearing. USSR author's cert. 1820300. Int. Cl. G01N 3/56. Publ. 07.06.93.
11. Chejlyakh, A.P. (2003) Sparcelly alloyed metastable alloys and strengthening technologies. Kharkov: KhFTI.
12. Meskin, V.S. (1964) Principles of alloying of steel. Moscow: Metallurgiya.