TPWJ, 2014, #6-7, 135-138 pages
INVESTIGATION OF COMPOSITION AND STRUCTURE OF WELD METAL OF Kh20N9G2B TYPE MADE IN WET UNDERWATER WELDING
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 6-7, 2014 (June-July)
K.A. YUSHCHENKO, A.V. BULAT, N.Yu. KAKHOVSKY, V.I. SAMOJLENKO, S.Yu. MAKSIMOV and S.G. GRIGORENKO
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU. 11 Bozhenko Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The advantages and disadvantages of existing technologies for strengthening the contact surfaces of working blades of gas turbines applying cast rods of stellite, nickel alloy KBNKhL-2 and plates of alloy KhTN-61 were studied. The necessity of development of new wear-resistant material for strengthening the shroud platforms of working blades was grounded. Two pilot alloys on the cobalt base of Co-Si-B and Co-Si-B-Cr3C2 systems were investigated. The high temperature wear resistance of materials was evaluated. 3 Tables, 1 Figure.
wet underwater welding, 12Kh18N10T steel, coated electrodes, weld metal, composition, structure, non-metallic inclusions
1. Khrenov, K.K., Yarkho, V.I. (1940) Technology of arc electric welding. Moscow; Leningrad: Mashinostroenie.
2. Khrenov, K.K. (1946) Underwater electric welding and cutting of metals. Moscow: Min. VS SSSR.
3. Avilov, T.I. (1958) Investigation of underwater arc welding process. Svarochn. Proizvodstvo, 5, 12-14.
4. Savich, I.M., Smolyarko, V.B., Kamyshev, M.A. (1976) Technology and equipment for semiautomatic underwater welding of metal structures. Nefteprom. Stroitelstvo, 1, 10-11.
5. Madatov, N.M. (1965) About properties of vapor-gas bubble around arc in underwater welding. Avtomatich. Svarka, 12, 25-29.
6. Kononenko, V.Ya. (2006) Technologies of underwater welding and cutting. Kiev: PWI.
7. Reynolds, T.J. (2010) Service history of wet welded repairs and modifications. In: Proc. of Int. Workshop on State-of-the-Art Science and Reliability of Underwater Welding and Inspection Technology (Houston, USA, Nov. 17-19, 2010), 31-64.
8. Logunov, K.V. (2003) Underwater welding and cutting of metals. St.-Petersburg: Kosta.
9. Kononenko, V.Ya. (2011) Underwater welding and cutting. Kiev: Ekotekhnologiya.
10. Savich, I.M. (1969) Underwater flux-cored wire welding. Avtomatich. Svarka, 10, 70-71.
11. Maksimov, S.Yu. (1998) New electrodes for underwater wet welding in all positions. In: Proc. of 1st Int. Conf. of CIS Countries on State-of-the-Art and Prospects of Development of Welding Consumables in CIS Countries, 125-128.
12. Murzin, V.V., Murzin, V.T., Russo, V.L. et al. Composition of electrode coating for manual arc welding. USSR author's cert. 1540992. Int. Cl. B 23 K35/365. Publ. 1990.
13. Murzin, V.V., Russo, V.L., Evseev, V.R. et al. Electrode for manual arc welding. USSR author's cert. 15497706. Int. Cl. B 23 K35/365. Publ. 1989.
14. Pokhodnya, I.K. (1972) Gases in welds. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.