Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #10, 2016, pp. 35-38
Effect of surfacing technology on corrosion resistance of deposted metal as applied to conditions of service of hydraulic equipment parts
Yu.M. Kuskov1, V.A. Zhdanov1, V.A. Tishchenko1, M.M. Student2 and N.R. Chervinskaya2
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU 11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
G.V. Karpenko Physical-Mechanical Institute, NASU 5 Nauchnaya Str., 79601, Lvov, Ukraine
Corrosion resistance of metal of 30Kh20MN and 30Kh22MN types, produced by submerged arc surfacing using different techniques and technologies of surfacing was investigated. The feasibility of increasing the corrosion resistance of the deposited metal by proper selection of the surfacing technology was found. The best results on corrosion resistance were obtained in a pulsed surfacing using flux-cored wire at its feeding with 0.5 Hz pulse. The results of investigations can be used in restoration of worn-out parts and manufacture of the new ones of hydraulic equipment. 6 Ref., 2 Tables, 5 Figures.
submerged arc surfacing, technology of surfacing, pulsed feeding of wire, deposited metal, corrosion
- Kondratiev, I.A., Vasiliev, V.G., Dzykovich, I.Ya. (1996) Investigation of structure heterogeneity of 35V9Kh3SF type deposited metal and its influence on serviceability of built-up mill rolls. Svarka, 6, 17–20.
- Palchuk, N.Yu. (1954) Effect of heating in manual welding on intercrystalline corrosion of welds of 18-8 type steels. Ibid., 3, 41–49.
- Lebedev, V.A. (1996) Control of rate and pitch of pulse electrode wire feed in mechanisms based on quasi-wave converter. Ibid., 6, 34–37.
- Lebedev, V.A., Tishchenko, V.A. (2013) Examination of heat-affected zone in mechanized surfacing with mode modulation. Remont, Vosstanovlenie, Modernizatsiya, 10, 29–34.
- Kryukov, A.V., Pavlov, N.V., Zelenkovsky, A.A. (2013) Peculiarities of welding with pulse electrode wire feed. Tekhnologiya Mashinostroeniya, 7, 30–31.
- Zhuk, N.P. (1976) Course of theory of corrosion and protection of metals. Moscow: Metallurgiya.