Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #7, 2017, pp. 19-23
Structural changes in metal of welded joints of steam pipelines
, A.V. Glushko1
and T.O. Sirenko2
National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute», 2 Kirpichova Str., 61002, Kharkiv, Ukraine. Е-mail: email@example.com
Kharkiv Machine-Building College 79 Plekhanivska Str., 61068, Kharkiv, Ukraine
The structural changes in metal of welded joints of steam pipelines, operated for a long time under the creep conditions, predetermine the need in study of dislocation displacements, occurring in their structure. The paper deals with peculiarities of dislocation displacements, which cause the deformation of metal in regions of heat-affected zone of welded joints, and also with the dependence of deformational changes on the duration of their operating time. It was found that dislocation displacements and deformation of welded joints depend to a definite extent on their initial structure. 8 Ref., 8 Figures.
welded joints of steam pipelines, structural changes, dislocation, carbides, heat-affected zone, deformation, diffusion, polygonization
- Dmitrik, V.V., Sobol, O.V., Pogrebnoj, M.A. et al. (2015) Peculiarities of degradation of metal in welded joints of steam pipelines. The Paton Welding J., 7, 10–15. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2015.07.02
- Ivanova, V.S., Gordienko, L.K., Geminov, V.N. et al. (1965) Role of dislocations in hardening and fracture of metals. Moscow: Nauka.
- Berezina, T.G., Shklyarov, M.I., Shtrom, Yu.Yu. (1992) Assessment of service life of electric equipment parts, operating under creep conditions considering structure factor. Teploenergetika, 2, 2–5.
- Dmitrik, V.V., Tsaryuk, A.K., Konyk, A.I. (2008) Carbide phases and damageability of welded joints of steam pipelines under creep conditions. The Paton Welding J., 3, 28–32.
- Glushko, A. (2016) Researching of welded steam pipe joints operated for a long time. Eastern-Europ. J. of Enterprise Technologies, (6), 84(1), 14–20. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2016.85852
- Khromchenko, F.A. (2002) Resource of welded joints of steam pipelines. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
- Mirkin, L. I. (1968) Physical principles of strength and plasticity. Moscow: MGU.
- Suzuki, T., Esinaga, H., Tekeuti, S. (1989) Dynamics of dislocations and plasticity. Moscow: Mir.