Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #12, 2017, pp. 57-62
Developments in the field of laser wedling equipment and technologies performed AT E.O. Paton electric welding institute (Review)
V.D. Shelyagin, A.G. Lukashenko, V.Yu. Khaskin, A.V. Bernatsky, A.V. Siora, D.A. Lukashenko and I.V. Shuba
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The paper provides a review of a series of developments of E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute performed in course of the latest years in the field of laser welding equipment and technologies. These developments were tested or implemented in commercial production at the enterprises of People’s Republic of China in Changchun and Harbin and in Ukraine in Kiev, Chernovtsy and Dnipro. The spheres of application and factors limiting the tendency of fast development and implementation of laser welding technology at Ukrainian enterprises have been outlined. 11 Ref., 12 Figures.
laser welding, technology development, development of apparatus and fixture, laser technological complexes, welded joints, mechanical properties
- Evstyunin, G.A. Analysis of Russian and international market of laser technologies. http://docplayer.ru/295602710Analiz-rossiyskogo-i-mezhdunarodnogo-rynka-lazernyh-tehnologiy-prezentaciya-k-kursu-lekciy-priglashyonnogo-specialista.html [in Russian].
- Annual laser market review & forecast: Can laser markets trump a global slowdown? http://www.laserfocusworld.com/articles/print/volume-52/issue-01/features/annual-laser-market-review-forecast-can-laser-markets-trump-a-global-slowdown.html
- Lasers in the world and national market. http://online.mephi.ru/courses/new_technologies/laser/data/lecture/1/p24.html [in Russian].
- Annual laser market review & forecast:Where have all the lasers gone? http://www.laserfocusworld.com/articles/print/volume-53/issue-01/features/annual-laser-market-review-forecast-where-have-all-the-lasers-gone.html.
- Tsukamoto, S. (2003) Laser welding. Welding Int., 17(10), 767–774. https://doi.org/10.1533/wint.2003.3172
Yamaguchi, T., Katoh, M., Nishio, K. (2009) Mechanical properties of aluminium alloy welds by laser beam. of Light Metal Weld. + Constr., 4, 13–22.
Cao, X., Jahazi, M., Immarigeon, J.P., Wallace, W. (2006) A review of laser welding techniques for magnesium alloys. Materials Proc. Technology, 171(2), 188–204. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2005.06.068
Schubert, E., Klassen, M., Zerner, I. et al. (2001) Light-weight structures produced by laser beam joining for future applications in automobile and aerospace industry. Ibid., 115(1), 2–8. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-0136(01)00756-7
Chen, H.-C., Pinkerton, A.J., Lin Li (2011) Fibre laser welding of dissimilar alloys of Ti–6Al–4V and Inconel 718 for aerospace applications. The Int. J. Adv., Manuf. Technol., 52(9), 977–987. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-010-2791-3
- Shelyagin, V.D., Lukashenko, A.G, Lukashenko, D.A. et al. (2011) Laser welding of thin-sheet stainless steel. The Paton Welding J., 4, 38–42.
- Shelyagin, V.D., Khaskin, V.Yu., Shitova, L.G. et al. (2005) Multi-pass welding of heavy steel sections using laser radiation. Ibid., 10, 46–49.
- Paton, B.E., Shelyagin, V.D., Akhonin, S.V. et al. (2009) Laser welding of titanium alloys. Ibid., 10, 28–32.
- Nikolov, M. (2014) Trends in development of weld overlaying during the 21st Acta Technologica Agriculturae, 17(2), 35–38.