Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #2, 2020, pp.57-60
Arc and plasma-powder surfacing of sealing surfaces of pump impellers
O.S. Kostornoj, M.O. Laktionov
JSC «Research and Design Institute of Nuclear and Power Pump Construction»,
2, 2nd Zheleznodorozhnaya Str., 40022, Sumy, Ukraine. E-mail: www.vniiaen.sumy.ua
Technology of gas-shielded robotic arc surfacing of sealing surfaces of pump impellers with flux-cored wire of ARTINT DUR500 grade was developed. Corrosion resistance testing of deposited metal of this type to GOST 9.912-89 showed that it is on the level of 12Kh18N12M3TL steel. Application of flux-cored wire ARTINIT DUR500 for surfacing these parts is envisaged by the respective standards: GOST 31901-2013 (Appendix O) and GOST 33258-2015 (Appendix C). Technology of plasma-powder surfacing of sealing surfaces of pump impellers in automatic unit PM-302 with application of powders of cobalt alloys (Stellite) was also developed. A particular method of surfacing the sealing surfaces of pump impellers is selected proceeding from the conditions of their operation and economic parameters. 8 Ref., 2 Fig.
Keywords: plasma-powder surfacing, arc surfacing, surfacing of sealing surfaces, deposited metal type, flux-cored wire for robotic surfacing
1. (2015) GOST 33258-2015: Pipeline valves. Surfacing and quality control of surfaced surfaces. Technical requirements [in Russian].
2. (1979) Surfacing materials of countries-members of CMEA: Catalogue. Ed. by I.I. Frumin. Kiev-Moscow, Int. Center of Sci. and Techn. Information [in Russian].
3. Gladky, P.V., Pereplyotchikov, E.F. (1997) Properties of cobalt-chrome-tungsten surfacing alloys doped with boron and nickel. Avtomatich. Svarka, 7, 14-28 (in Russian].
4. (1989) GOST 9.912-89: United system of corrosion and ageing protection. Corrosion resistant steels and alloys. Methods of accelerated tests for resistance to pitting corrosion [in Russian].
5. (2013) GOST 31901-2013: Pipeline valves for nuclear stations. General specifications [in Russian].
6. Pereplyotchikov, E.F. (2007) Plasma-powder surfacing in valve manufacturing. Kiev, Ekotekhnologiya [in Russian].
7. Gladky, P.V., Pereplyotchikov, E.F., Ryabtsev, I.A. (2007) Plasma surfacing. Kiev, Ekotekhnologiya [in Russian].
8. Ryabtsev, I.A., Senchenkov, I.K., Turik, E.V. (2015) Surfacing. Materials, technologies, mathematical modeling. Gliwice, Silesia Polytechn. Inst. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2015.06.29
Advertising in this issue: