Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #1, 2021, pp. 38-43
Study of change in specific electrical conductivity of biological tissues as a result of local compression by electrodes in bipolar welding
Yu.M. Lankin, V.G. Solovyov, I.Yu. Romanovа
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The paper presents the results of mathematical modeling of the anisotropy of specific electric conductivity of soft biological
tissue and investigates the difference between the results of the process of welding biological tissues produced without and
taking into account the anisotropy of the specific electric conductivity of a biological tissue. The results of calculations of tissue
resistance, current density and impedance dispersion are compared. 14 Ref., 1 Tabl., 10 Fig.
welding of biological tissues, specific electric conductivity, mathematical modeling, anisotropy of biological tissues
1. Shved, O.E. (2008) Substantiation of new surgical method of hemostasis (experimental-clinical investigation). In: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Med. Sci. Degree [in Ukrainian].
2. Chekan, E.G., Davison, M.A., Singleton, D.W. et al. (2015) Consistency and sealing of advanced bipolar tissue sealers. Medical Devices, Evidence and Research, 8, 193-199. https://doi.org/10.2147/MDER.S79642
3. Zuev, A.L., Mishlanov, V.Yu., Sudakov, A.I., Shakirov, N.V. (2010) Experimental modeling of rheographic diagnostics of biological liquids. Rossijskij Zhurnal Biomekhaniki, 14, 3(49), 68-78 [in Russian].
4. Khlusov, I.A., Pichugin, V.F., Ryabtseva, M.A. (2007) Fundamentals of biomechanics of biocompatible materials and biological tissues. In: Manual. Tomsk. PU [in Russian].
5. Lamberton, G.R., His, R.S., Jin, D.H. et al. (2008) Prospective comparison of four laparocopic vessel ligation devices. J. Endourol., 22, 2307-12. https://doi.org/10.1089/end.2008.9715
6. Mara Natascha Szyrach, Pascal Paschenda, Mamdouh Afify et al. (2012) Evaluation of the novel bipolar vessel sealing and cutting device BiCision® in a porcine model. Minimaly Invasive Therapy, 29, 21(6), 402-7. https://doi.org/10.3109/13645706.2012.661373
7. Arrese, D., Mazrahi, B., Kalady, M. et al. (2012) Technological advancements in tissue-sealing devices. Special report. General Surgery News. Sept.
8. Gregory W. Hruby, Franzo C. Marruffo, Evren Durak et al. (2008) Evaluation of surgical energy devices for vessel sealing and peripheral energy spread in a porcine model. The J. of Urology, 1, 178(6), 2689-93. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2007.07.121
9. Eick, S., Loudermilk, B., Walberg, E., et al. (2013) Rationale, bench testing and in vivo evaluation of a novel 5 mm laparoscopic vessel sealing device with homogeneous pressure distribution in long instrument jaws. Ann. Surg. Innov. Res., 7, 15. https://doi.org/10.1186/1750-1164-7-15
10. Lankin, Yu.N., Sushy, L.F., Bajshtruk, E.N. (2014) System for measurement of temperature of biological tissues in bipolar high-frequency welding. The Paton Welding J., 11, 32-35. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2014.11.06
11. Smolyaninov, V.V. (1980) Mathematical models of biological tissues. Moscow, Nauka [in Russian].
12. Lebedev, A.V., Dubko, A.G., Lopatkina, K.G. (2012) Peculiarities of application of theory for resistance welding of metal to welding of live tissues. ISSN 1607-7970. Tekhn. Elektrodynamika. Tem. Vypusk, 187-192 [in Russian].
13. Zuev, A.L., Mishlanov, V.Yu., Sudakov, A.I. et al. (2012) Equivalent electric models of biological objects. ISSN 1812-5123. Rossijskij Zhurnal Biomekhaniki, 16, 1(55), 110-120 [in Russian].
14. Gukhman, A.A. (1973) Introduction to similarity theory. 2nd Ed. Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola [in Russian].
Advertising in this issue: