SEM, 2018, #3, 45-51 pages
valuation of feasibility of applying the technology of layer-by-layer forming
by method of plasma surfacing of titanium alloy parts of components of helicopters
and gas turbine engines
Journal Современная электрометаллургия
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 2415-8445 (print)
Issue № 3, 2018 (October)
I.A. Petrik, S.L. Chigilejchik, Т.A. Mitina, Yu.A. Marchenko, M.O. Gnatenko
JSC «MOTOR SICH».15 Motorostroiteley Ave., 69068, Zaporozhye. E-mail: email@example.com
The work presents a challenging method of manufacture of a wide assortment of large-sized casing titanium parts and components of GTE by using the technology of plasma surfacing with a filler material (wire). Evaluation of structure and mechanical properties of semi-products of titanium alloy parts, produced by growing using the plasma surfacing, was evaluated in comparison with such classic methods of their manufacture as stamping and casting. The economic efficiency of the given technology is shown in comparison with a laser-powder method of growing the semi-products of parts. 5 Ref., 2 Tabl., 13 Fig.
plasma surfacing; wire; growing; titanium alloys; mechanical properties
1. Turichin, G.A., Zemlyakov, E.V., Klimova, O.G. et al. (2015) Direct laser growth as a prospective additive technology for aircraft engine building. Svarka i Diagnostika, 3, 54–57 [ in Russian].
2. Zhukov, V.V., Grigorenko, G.M., Shapovalov, V.A. (2016) Additive manufacturing of metal products (Review). The Paton Welding J., 5–6, 137–142. https://doi.org /10.15407/tpwj2016.06.24
3. Kovalchuk, D.V., Melnik, V.I., Melnik, I.V., Tugaj, B.A. (2017) New possibilities of additive manufacturing using 3D Metal Printing Technology (Review). Ibid., 12, 26–29. https://doi.org /10.15407/tpwj2017.12.03
4. Akhonin, S.V., Vrzhizhevsky, E.L., Belous, V.Yu. et al. (2016) Electron beam 3D-deposition of titanium parts. Ibid., 5–6, 141–144. https://doi.org /10.15407/tpwj2016.06.22
5. Dzhugan, A.L., Ovchinnikov, A.V., Olshansky, B.E. (2014) Additive technologies and possibilities of their application in modern conditions. Novi Materialy i Tekhnologii v Metallurgii ta Mashynobuduvanni, 2, 96–101 [in Russian].