SEM, 2020, #2, 44-52 pages
Electron beam physical vapour deposition for preparation of NaCl–Ag and NaCl–Cu condensates, and synthesis of colloid systems on their basis
U.A. Kurapov, G.G. Didikin, S.E. Litvin, S.M. Romanenko, V.V. Boretsky
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A wide range of characteristics and properties of new materials for medicine (dimensional characteristics and phase
composition of nanoparticles, and the possibility of preparing and stabilizing the colloidal systems) was studied. Stable
aqueous colloidal systems with silver and copper nanoparticles were prepared. The source of copper and silver
nanoparticles was porous condensates of the NaCl–Ag and NaCl–Cu composition, obtained by electron beam evaporation
and condensation in vacuum. The stabilizers of colloidal systems were the surfactants, namely albumin, polysaccharides,
and polyvinyl alcohol. Particle size distribution in colloidal systems was determined, using the dynamic light
scattering method. Ref. 24, Tabl. 3, Fig. 8.
electron beam physical vacuum deposition (EB-PVD); nanoparticles; silver; copper; surface-active substance;
dynamic light scattering; colloidal system
1. Foster, L. (2008) Nanotechnologies, science, innovations and opportunities. Moscow, Tekhnosfera [in Russian].
2. Sergeev, G.B., (2007) Nanochemistry. 2nd ed. Moscow, MGU [in Russian].
3. Chekman, I.S., Serdyuk, A.M., Kundiev, Yu.I. et al. (2009) Directions of research. Dovkillya ta Zdorovya, 7, 3−7 [in Ukrainian].
4. Borysevych, V.B., Borysevych, B.V., Kaplunenko, V.G. (2009) Nanotechnology in veterinary medicine (introduction of innovative technologies). Kyiv, Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies Company [in Ukrainian].
5. Kulsky, L.A. (1977) Silver water. Kyiv, Osvita [in Russian].
6. Movchan, B.A. (2006) Inorganic materials and coatings produced by EBPVD. Surface Engineering, 22(1), 35−46. https://doi.org/10.1179/174329406X85029
7. Movchan, B.A. (2008) Electron beam hybrid nanotechnology of vacuum deposition of inorganic materials. In: Current problems of modern materials science. Kiev, Akademperiodika, Vol. 1, 227−247 [in Russian].
8. Ershov, Yu.A., Pletneva, T.V. (1989) Mechanisms of toxic action of inorganic compounds. Moscow, Meditsina [in Russian].
9. Movchan, B.A. (2007) Electron beam nanotechnology and new materials in medicine - first steps. Visnyk Farmakologii i Farmatsii, 12, 5−13 [in Russian].
10. Chekman, I.S., Movchan, B.A., Zagorodny, M.I. (2008) Nanosilver: Technologies of producing, pharmacological properties, indications to application. Mystetstvo Likuvannya, 51(5), 32−34 [in Russian].
11. Kurapov, Yu.A., Krushynska, L.A., Gorchev, V.F. et al. (2009) Analysis of colloid systems on the base of nanoparticles Cu− O−H2O and Ag−O−H2O produced by method of molecular beams. Dopovidi NAN Ukrainy, 7, 176−181 [in Ukrainian].
12. Paton, B.E., Movchan, B.O., Kurapov, Yu.A. (2009) Method of producing of nanoparticles for magnetic fluids by electron beam evaporation and condensation in vacuum, method for producing of magnetic fluid and magnetic fluid produced by this method. Pat. Ukraine 87177 [in Ukrainian].
13. Lebedev, A.D., Levchuk, Yu.N., Lomakin, A.V., Noskin, V.A. (1987) Laser correlation spectroscopy and biology. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
14. Lebedev, A.D., Lomakin, A.V., Noskin, V.A., Stepanov, M.A. (1987) Application of laser correlation spectroscopy for examination of electrophoretic mobility of biological objects in solutions. In: Instrumental methods in physiology and biophysics. Leningrad, Nauka [in Russian].
15. (2003) Guidelines 4.1.1482−03: Determination of chemical elements in biological environments and preparations by methods of atomic emission spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma and mass spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma. Moscow, Minzdraw Rossii [in Russian].
16. Thomson, M., Walsh, D.N. (1988) Instruction on spectrometric analysis with inductively coupled plasma. Moscow, Nedra [in Russian].
17. Andrusishina, I.N., Golub, I.A., Didikin, G.G. et al. (2011) Structure, properties and toxicity of nanoparticles of silver and copper oxides. Biotekhnologiya, 4(6), 51−59 [in Russian].
18. Kovinsky, I.S., Krushinskaya, L.A., Movchan, B.A. (2011) Structure and some properties of sodium chloride condensates, produced by electron beam evaporation with vacuum deposition. Advances in Electrometallurgy, 9(1), 44−49.
19. Spratt, D.A., Pratten, J., Wilson, M., Gulabivala, K. (2001) The in vitro effect of anticeptic agents on bacterial biofilms generated from selected root canal isolates. Int. Endod. J., 34, 300−307. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2591.2001.00392.x
20. Roy, R., Hoover, M.R., Bhalla, A.S. et al. (2007) Ultradilte Ag-aquasols with extraordinary bactericidal properties: the role of the system Ag−O−H2O. Mat. Res. Innov., 11, 3−18. https://doi.org/10.1179/143307507X196167
21. Kurapov, Yu.A., Krushinskaya, L.A., Litvin, S.E. et al. (2014) Producing of silver nanoparticles and their thermal stability in Ag−O system. Poroshk. Metallurgiya, 53(3−4), 95−102 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11106-014-9604-4
22. Kurapov, Yu.A., Litvin, S.E., Didikin, G.G., Romanenko, S.M. (2011) Structure of two-phase Cu-NaCl condensates, deposited in vacuum from the vapour phase. Advances in Electrometallurgy, 9(2), 82-86.
23. Poole, C., Owens, F. (2006) Nanotechnology. 2nd ed. Moscow, Tekhnosfera [in Russian].
24. Sejfulla, R.D., Rozhkova, E.A., Kulikova, E.V et al. (2008) Problems of application of nanotechnology in pharmacology. Eksperimentalnaya i Klinicheskaya Farmakologiya, 71(1), 61−69 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1136/ebmh.11.3.69
Advertising in this issue: