SEM, 2020, #4, 28-31 pages
Industrial technology of deposition of two-layer plasma heat-protective coatings on gas turbine blades
V.A. Akrimov1, I.M. Grechanyuk2, Yu.O. Smashnyuk3, V.G. Grechanyuk4, M.P. Lyubarenko3
SC GTRDC «Zorya-Mashproekt».
42-a Bogoyavlenskiy Prosp., 54018, Mykolayiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frantsevich IPM NAS of Ukraine. 3 Acad. Krzhyzhanovskiy str., 03680, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
NVP «ELTEKHMASH». 25 Vatutin Str., 21011, Vinnytsia, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture.
31 Povitroflotskiy Prosp., 03037, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The peculiarities of the industrial technology of deposition of plasma heat-protective coatings on the blades of
gas turbine units using CoCrAlYSi powders obtained from the corresponding alloys of electron-beam melting are
described. The necessity of controlled surface preparation of the blades before coating is shown. The time between
surface cleaning and coating is regulated. The optimal technological parameters of the coating are indicated and their
structural and chemical composition is investigated. Ref. 5, Tabl. 1, Fig. 3.
plasma heat-protective coatings; application technology; powders; alloys; blades; structure
1. Beele, W., Marijnissen, G., Van Lieshout, A. (1999) The evolution of thermal barrier coatings - status and upcoming solutions for today`s key issues. Surface and Coatings Technology, 120-121, 61-67. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0257-8972(99)00342-4
2. Lakiza, S.M., Grechanyuk, M.I., Ruban, O.K. et al. (2018) Thermal barrier coatings: Current status, search and analysis. Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramics, 57(1-2), 82-113. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11106-018-9958-0
3. (2015) TU U 27.4-20113410.002-2001: Materials in ingots and powders for protective coatings [in Russian].
4. Gogaev, K.O., Grechanyuk, M.I., Gribkov, V.K. et al. (2012) Method for producing of complexly-alloyed powders based on cobalt. Ukraine, Pat. 99557 [in Russian].
5. Grechanyuk, N.I., Gogaev, K.A., Zatovsky, V.G. (2012) Peculiarities of producing of powder alloy Co-Cr-Al-Y-Si. Poroshk. Metallurgiya, 11-12, 18-25 [in Russian].
Advertising in this issue: