TPWJ, 2009, #2, 19-22 pages
EFFICIENCY OF METHOD FOR AUTOMATIC RECOGNITION OF ELECTRODE IMPRINTS IN SPOT WELDING OF THREE-LAYER HONEYCOMB STRUCTURES
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 2, 2009 (February)
Yu.P. LAZORENKO, E.V. SHAPOVALOV, E.S. MELNIK, N.F. LUTSENKO and V.V. DOLINENKO
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU, Kiev, Ukraine
Methods for automatic recognition of the electrode imprints on digital images in spot welding of the three-layer honeycomb structures-correlation, statistical, and neuron network ones-have been investigated. The algorithms for recognition of the electrode imprints on surface of a three-layer honeycomb structure using an optical sensor system have been developed. High efficiency of the developed algorithms has been demonstrated.
spot welding, arc welding, three-layer structures, technical vision, recognition of specimens, statistical recognition, geometrical adaptation, welding tool, neuron network, processing of images
1. Gonsales, R., Woods, R. (2006) Numerical image processing. Moscow: Tekhnosfera.
2. Prett, U. (1982) Numerical image processing. Moscow: Mir.
3. Gruzman, I.S., Kirichuk, V.S., Kosykh, V.P. et al. (2000) Numerical image processing in information systems: Manual. Novosibirsk: NGU.
4. Fukunaga, K. (1979) Introduction in statistic theory of pattern recognition. Moscow: Nauka.
5. Michie, D., Spiegelhalter, D., Taylor, C. (1994) Machine learning, neural and statistical classification. New York: Ellis Horwood.
6. (2003) Neurocomputers in image processing systems. Ed. by A.I. Galushkin. Book 7. Series Neurocomputers and Their Applications. Moscow: Radiotekhnika.
7. Kalan, R. (2003) Main concepts of neuron neural nets. Moscow: Williams.
8. Forsait, D.A., Pons, J. (2004) Computer vision. Current approach. Moscow: Williams.