TPWJ, 2009, #8, 12-16 pages
TECHNOLOGY OF AUTOMATIC SUBMERGED-ARC WELDING AND CLADDING BY LOW-DENSITY CURRENT
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 8, 2009 (August)
S.V. DRAGAN1, Yu.A. YAROS1 and A.A. YAROS2
Admiral Makarov National Shipbuilding University, Nikolaev, Ukraine
SPB «AMITI», Nikolaev, Ukraine
The paper describes the results of application of power sources with a combined external volt-ampere characteristic for narrow-gap welding of plates and repair cladding of freight car wheel flanges.
arc welding, cladding, power source, process stability, current density, combined volt-ampere characteristic, technology, metal structure
1. (1974) Technology of fusion electric welding of metals and alloys. Ed. by B.E. Paton. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
2. Ryabtsev, I.A. (2004) Surfacing of machine and mechanism parts. Kiev: Ekotekhnologiya.
3. (2006) Welding production in Ukraine in 1990-2005 (economical-statistical review). Kiev: Ekotekhnologiya.
4. Dragan, S.V., Yaros, Yu.O., Yaros, O.O. et al. Rectifier for submerged-arc welding and surfacing. Pat. 30840 Ukraine for utility model. Publ. 11.03.2008.
5. Dragan, S.V., Yaros, Yu.A. (2008) Ensuring the stability of submerged-arc welding process at low current density. The Paton Welding J., 1, 26-29.
6. Dragan, S.V., Yaros, Yu.O., Yaros, O.O. et al. Method of submerged-arc surfacing. Pat. 30841 Ukraine for utility model. Publ. 11.03.2008.
7. (1960) Process of base metal melting in welding. Ed. by I.I. Rykalin. Moscow: AN SSSR.
8. (2003) Equipment for repair by welding and surfacing of rolling stock parts and assemblies: Catalogue-reference book. Kiev: PKTB Podv. Sost.
9. Ryabtsev, I.A., Kondratiev, V.N. (1999) Mechanized arc surfacing of metallurgical equipment parts. Kiev: Ekotekhnologiya.