TPWJ, 2015, #5-6, 44-46 pages
Optimization of modes of submerged arc surfacing over the layer of alloying charge of caterpillar machine running gear parts
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue ¹ 5/6, 2015 (May/June)
V.V. Peremitko And D.G. Nosov
Dneprodzerzhinsk State Technical University. 2 Dneprostroevskaya Str., 51918, Dneprodzerzhinsk, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The optimization of modes of submerged arc surfacing with application of external magnetic field over the layer of alloying charge of caterpillar machine running gear parts was carried out. The influence of external axial magnetic field parameters and powders of silicon carbide SiC and aerosil SiO2, introduced with the charge, on hardness and microhardness of the deposited metal was studied. During experiments the concentration of silicon compounds in alloying charge, number of deposited layers, deviation in the arrangement of the latter relatively to the arc axis as well as induction of the external magnetic field were changed. The regression dependence of hardness on surfacing mode parameters for two types of charge is presented. The software complex was designed intended to determine the parameters of arc surfacing mode according to the proposed scheme to provide the maximum effect of using external influences. 11 Ref., 1 Table, 3 Figures.
arc surfacing, alloying charge, external magnetic field, powders SiC and SiO2, regression dependences, designing of surfacing technology
1. Frumin, I.I. (1961) Automatic electric arc surfacing. Kharkov: Metallurgizdat.
2. Livshits, L.S., Grinberg, N.A., Kurkumelli, E.G. (1969) Principles of alloying of deposited metal. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
3. Khrushchev, M.M., Babichev, M.A., Berkovich, E.S. et al. (1971) Wear resistance and structure of hard deposits. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
4. Ryabtsev, I.A. (2004) Surfacing of machine and mechanism parts. Kiev: Ekotekhnologiya.
5. Peremitko, V.V., Kuznetsov, V.D. (2014) Account of abrasive granulometric composition in repair surfacing of running gear parts of caterpillar machines. Problemy Tertya ta Znoshuvannya, 64(3), 125-130.
6. Peremitko, V.V., Cherednik, E.A. (2010) Adaptation technology of repair of running gear parts of road machines. Svarshchik, 4, 16-17.
7. Peremitko, V.V. (2014) Wear-resistant arc surfacing over the layer of alloying charge. The Paton Welding J., 8, 54-57. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2014.08.09
8. Razmyshlyaev, A.D., Mironova, M.V. (2009) Magnetic control of bead and weld formation in arc surfacing and welding. Mariuopol: PriazovGTU.
9. Ryzhov, R.M., Kuznetsov, V.D. (2010) Magnetic control of welded joint quality. Kiev: Ekotekhnologiya.
10. Nosov, D.G., Peremitko, V.V. (2009) Algorithm of optimization of technological parameters in surfacing of parts of «shaft» type and its realization. Matemat. modelyuv., 20(1), 33-36.
11. Peremitko, V.V., Rejderman, Yu.I., Cherednik, E.A. (2006) Procedure of calculation of optimal surfacing modes. In: Proc. of 10th Interstate Sci.-Method. Conf. on Problems of Mathematical Modeling (DniprodzerzhinskDTU), 84-85.