The Paton Welding Journal, 2017, #1, 50-53 pages
Control of granulometric composition of powders applied in manufacture of welding consumables
57 Gilyarovsky Str., 107966, Moscow, Russia. E-mail: email@example.com
The industrial experience on development of requirements to the analysis of granulometric composition of consumables, applied in the electrode coatings was described. The importance of selecting the method of analysis and the applied equipment was noted. The conclusion on importance of unification of analysis procedures at the manufacturers of consumables and suppliers of powders was made. 8 Ref., 3 Tables.
arc welding, coated electrodes, production of electrodes, dry charge, powders, granulometric composition, control
- Sidlin, Z.A. (2009) Manufacture of electrodes for manual arc welding. Kyiv: Ekotekhnologiya.
- Marchenko, A.E. (2014) Effect of charge grain composition on rheological characteristics of compounds for low-hydrogen electrodes. The Paton Welding J., 6/7, 163–171. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2014.06.36
- Blagoveshchenskaya,V.V., Gololobov, B.A., Strogova, V.Ya. (1966) Technology of manufacture of arc welding electrodes. Moscow-Leningrad: Mashinostroenie.
- Garnik, I.I., Piolunkovsky, G.M. (1975) Manufacture of metallic electrodes. Moscow: Metallurgiya.
- Kouzov, P.A. (1974) Principles of analysis of dispersion composition of industrial dusts and crushed materials. Leningrad: Khimiya.
- Starostin, G.A., Krasheninnikov, V.M., Stetsovsky, A.P. et al. (1985) Advanced devices for determination of granulometric composition of powder materials. Nauchno-Tekhn. Dostizheniya, Intersect. Coll., 2, 72–77.
- Fritch Company brochures, FRG.
- Gridin, A.A., Tarkhov, N.A. (1981) Systematization of meshes and recommendations on set of sieves for determination of granulometric composition of powder materials in welding production. Proizvodstvo, 10, 25–28.