TPWJ, 2017, #11, 31-36 pages
State-of-the-art of welding equipment and consumables market in Ukraine
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue #11, 2017 (November)
A.A. Mazur, V.N. Lipodaev, S.V. Pustovojt and V.S. Petruk
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welding as a main technology of materials joining is an integral part of commercial sector of economy, integrated into production process of the basic branches of industry. The paper presents systematic economical-statistical information on state and evolution of market of welding equipment and consumables in Ukraine, indices of volumes of their production and export-import operations. Production capacities of enterprises-manufacturers allow both the satisfying of domestic market demand, as well as delivery products to the foreign market. 9 Ref., 11 Figures.
welding production, equipment, consumables, technologies, market, state-of-the-art, perspectives
- Kovalenko, V.S. Globalization and laser technology. http:kpi.ua/ru/node/12977 [in Russian].
- Bernadsky, V.N., Makovetskaya, O.K. (2007) Welding fabrication and welding equipment market in modern economy. The Paton Welding J., 1, 35–39.
- Bernadsky, V.N., Mazur, A.A. (1999) State-of-the-art and prospects of world welding market. Svarka, 11, 49–55 [in Russian].
- Pekkari, B. The future of welding and joining (2006) Svetsaren, 3, 12–16.
- Middeldorf, K. Hofe, D. fon (2009) Tendencies of development of technologies for joining of materials. Mir Tekhniki i Tekhnologij, 11, 12–16 [in Russian].
- Makovetskaya, O.K. (2011) Modern market of welding equipment and materials. The Paton Welding J., 6, 18–32.
- Makovetskaya, O.K. (2012) Main tendencies at the market of welding technologies in 2008-2011 and forecast of its development (Review). Ibid., 6, 32–38.
- Makovetskaya, O.K. (2012) Technological innovations — basis for increase of competitiveness of the U.S. welding production. Ibid., 11, 48–52.
- Zadolsky, A.N., Ma Pin (2009) Review of market of welding production of Ukraine. Biznesinform, 5, 33–39 [in Russian].