Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #11, 2017, pp. 40-46
State-of-the-art of welding equipment and consumables market in Ukraine
A.A. Mazur, V.N. Lipodaev, S.V. Pustovojt and V.S. Petruk
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Welding as a main technology of materials joining is an integral part of commercial sector of economy, integrated into production process of the basic branches of industry. The paper presents systematic economical-statistical information on state and evolution of market of welding equipment and consumables in Ukraine, indices of volumes of their production and export-import operations. Production capacities of enterprises-manufacturers allow both the satisfying of domestic market demand, as well as delivery products to the foreign market. 9 Ref., 11 Figures.
welding production, equipment, consumables, technologies, market, state-of-the-art, perspectives
- Kovalenko, V.S. Globalization and laser technology. http:kpi.ua/ru/node/12977 [in Russian].
- Bernadsky, V.N., Makovetskaya, O.K. (2007) Welding fabrication and welding equipment market in modern economy. The Paton Welding J., 1, 35–39.
- Bernadsky, V.N., Mazur, A.A. (1999) State-of-the-art and prospects of world welding market. Svarka, 11, 49–55 [in Russian].
- Pekkari, B. The future of welding and joining (2006) Svetsaren, 3, 12–16.
- Middeldorf, K. Hofe, D. fon (2009) Tendencies of development of technologies for joining of materials. Mir Tekhniki i Tekhnologij, 11, 12–16 [in Russian].
- Makovetskaya, O.K. (2011) Modern market of welding equipment and materials. The Paton Welding J., 6, 18–32.
- Makovetskaya, O.K. (2012) Main tendencies at the market of welding technologies in 2008-2011 and forecast of its development (Review). Ibid., 6, 32–38.
- Makovetskaya, O.K. (2012) Technological innovations — basis for increase of competitiveness of the U.S. welding production. Ibid., 11, 48–52.
- Zadolsky, A.N., Ma Pin (2009) Review of market of welding production of Ukraine. Biznesinform, 5, 33–39 [in Russian].