TPWJ, 2019, #5, 28-35 pages
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue #5, 2019 (May)
Gas-powder spraying as a high-efficient method of increasing the operation reliability of power equipment
A.V. Gruzevich1,2 and D.A. Derecha2,3
08720, Ukrainka. E-mail: Gruzevich@bigmir.net
Institute of Magnetism of the NAS of Ukraine and MES of Ukraine
36b Academician Vernadsky Blvd., 03142, Kyiv, Ukraine
National Technical University of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Polytechnic Institute»
57 Peremohy Prosp., 03056, Kyiv, Ukraine
In the work the spraying is suggested as the promising and high-efficient method for improvement of operation reliability of TPP power equipment. As the main type of wear of pipe elements of TPP power equipment is the ash wear and corrosion, then to increase their reliability, service life and working capacity it is suggested to apply the electric arc spraying using material PP 70Kh10R3Yu5 as a method of thermal modification of heating surfaces. The aim of the work is the investigation of efficiency of spraying application for improving the operation reliability of TPP power equipment. Spraying of heating surfaces was carried out in two thermal power plants of PJSC «Centrenergo» in 2013. A feasibility study showed that the implementation of spraying technology allows 1.5–2.0 times decreasing the expenses as compared with losses, incurred by TPP in case of emergency shutdowns, and increasing the service life of the equipment approximately by 1.4 times. 15 Ref., 7 Tables, 12 Figures.
spraying, power equipment, pipes, bends, reliability, boilers, economizer, thermal power plant
1. Panteleenko, F.I., Snarsky, A.S., Krylenko, A.V. (2012) Specifics of structure degradation and mechanical properties of components of furnace and heat-and-power engineering equipment after long-term operation. Nauka i Tekhnika, 1, 16-20 [in Russian].
2. Som Dutt Sharma, S.D., Saluja, R., Moeed, K.M. (2013) A review on effect of preheating and/or post weld heat treatment (PWHT) on hardened steel. Int. J. of Technical Research and Applications, 1, 2 (May-June), 5-7.
3. Khromchenko, F.A. (2005) Welding technologies in repair works. Intermet Engineering [in Russian].
4. Yatsenko, V.P. (2006) Prediction of erosion wear of heat exchange surfaces of boiler equipment. Problemy Zagalnoi Energetyky, 13, 81-85 [in Ukrainian].
5. Shrajber, A.A., Yatsenko, V.P. (2008) Modeling of abrasive wear of convective heat exchange surfaces of boiler. Ibid., 17, 37-40 [in Ukrainian].
6. Korzh, V.M. (2005) Thermal processing of materials. Kyiv, Ekotekhnologiya [in Ukrainian].
7. Lashchenko, G.I. (2012) Modern technologies of welding production. Kyiv, Ekotekhnologiya [in Ukrainian].
8. Shatov, A.P. (2009) Welding and repair of metal structures with corrosion-resistant coatings. Moscow, Bauman MGTU [in Russian].
9. (1987) I 34-70-027-87: Instruction on reconstruction of worn pipe bends and protection of new bends and straight sections of pipes of heating surfaces of high-pressure boilers by method of gas powder surfacing. Moscow, Soyuztekhenergo [in Russian].
10. Grechneva, M.V., Goppe, G.G. (2015) Gas powder spraying of pipes of heating surfaces of boiler units of thermal power stations. Vestnik IrGTU, 106(11), 23-27 [in Russian].
11. (2017) Advanced scientific and technical developments. Power engineering and power efficiency. Kyiv, Akademperiodika [in Ukrainian].
12. (2009) TU 14-3-460:2009/TU U 27.2-05757883-207:2009: Steel seamless pipes for boilers and pipelines. Technical specification [in Russian].
13. (2004) TI 00130044.25101.00549: Deposition of protective coating on water economizer coils and waterwall tubes of boiler TP-100. Lviv, DP LKB [in Ukrainian].
14. Ruff, A.W., Wiederhorn, S.M. (1979) Erosion by solid particle impact. New York, Academic Press, 69-126. https://doi.org/10.6028/NBS.IR.78-1575
15. RD.15.027-89: Welding, heat treatment and control of pipe systems of boilers and pipelines in erection and repair of equipment of power stations [in Russian].