Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), # 5, 2019, pp.36-45
Gas-powder spraying as a high-performance method of increase of operation reliability of power equipment
A.V. Hruzevych1,2, D.A. Derecha2,3
Trypilska TPP. 08720, Ukrainka. E-mail:Gruzevich@bigmir.net
Institute of Magnetism of NAS of Ukraine and MES of Ukraine. 36b Acad. Vernadskii Blvd., 03142, Kyiv, Ukraine
National Technical University of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute».
57 Pobedy Ave., 03056, Kyiv.
A work proposes spraying as a perspective and high-performance method for increasing the reliability of work of TPP power equipment. The main type of wear of tubing elements of TPP power equipment is ash erosion and corrosion. Therefore, in order to increase their reliability, operation life and working capacity it was proposed to use electric-arc spraying using PP 70Kh10RZYu5 material as a method of gas-thermal modification of heating surfaces. The aim of work is investigation of efficiency of spraying application for increasing the reliability of operation of TPP power equipment. Spraying of the heating surfaces was carried out on two thermal power plants of PJSC «Centrenergo» in 2013. A feasibility study showed that implementation of spraying technology allows 1.5 -2.0 times decrease of expenses in comparison with loss incurred by TPP in the case of emergency shutdowns and rise approximately 1.4 time service life. 15 Ref., 7 Tabl., 12 Fig.
Keywords: spraying, power equipment, tubes, bends, reliability, boilers, economizers, thermal power plant
Поступила в редакцію 27.02.2019
1. Panteleenko, F.I., Snarsky, A.S., Krylenko, A.V. (2012) Specifics of structure degradation and mechanical properties of components of furnace and heat-and-power engineering equipment after long-term operation. Nauka i Tekhnika, 1, 16-20 [in Russian].
2. Som Dutt Sharma, S.D., Saluja, R., Moeed, K.M. (2013) A review on effect of preheating and/or post weld heat treatment (PWHT) on hardened steel. Int. J. of Technical Research and Applications, 1, 2 (May-June), 5-7.
3. Khromchenko, F.A. (2005) Welding technologies in repair works. Intermet Engineering [in Russian].
4. Yatsenko, V.P. (2006) Prediction of erosion wear of heat exchange surfaces of boiler equipment. Problemy Zagalnoi Energetyky, 13, 81-85 [in Ukrainian].
5. Shrajber, A.A., Yatsenko, V.P. (2008) Modeling of abrasive wear of convective heat exchange surfaces of boiler. Ibid., 17, 37-40 [in Ukrainian].
6. Korzh, V.M. (2005) Thermal processing of materials. Kyiv, Ekotekhnologiya [in Ukrainian].
7. Lashchenko, G.I. (2012) Modern technologies of welding production. Kyiv, Ekotekhnologiya [in Ukrainian].
8. Shatov, A.P. (2009) Welding and repair of metal structures with corrosion-resistant coatings. Moscow, Bauman MGTU [in Russian].
9. (1987) I 34-70-027-87: Instruction on reconstruction of worn pipe bends and protection of new bends and straight sections of pipes of heating surfaces of high-pressure boilers by method of gas powder surfacing. Moscow, Soyuztekhenergo [in Russian].
10. Grechneva, M.V., Goppe, G.G. (2015) Gas powder spraying of pipes of heating surfaces of boiler units of thermal power stations. Vestnik IrGTU, 106(11), 23-27 [in Russian].
11. (2017) Advanced scientific and technical developments. Power engineering and power efficiency. Kyiv, Akademperiodika [in Ukrainian].
12. (2009) TU 14-3-460:2009/TU U 27.2-05757883-207:2009: Steel seamless pipes for boilers and pipelines. Technical specification [in Russian].
13. (2004) TI 00130044.25101.00549: Deposition of protective coating on water economizer coils and waterwall tubes of boiler TP-100. Lviv, DP LKB [in Ukrainian].
14. Ruff, A.W., Wiederhorn, S.M. (1979) Erosion by solid particle impact. New York, Academic Press, 69-126. https://doi.org/10.6028/NBS.IR.78-1575
15. RD.15.027-89: Welding, heat treatment and control of pipe systems of boilers and pipelines in erection and repair of equipment of power stations [in Russian].