TPWJ, 2019, #6, 46-49 pages
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue #6, 2019 (June)
Effect of chemical composition and structure of deposited metal on deformation of thin steel plates
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The paper gives a comparative experimental evaluation of effect of different factors on residual deformation in arc surfacing of thin steel plates. Effect of composition, structural state and method of part fixation in surfacing with Sv-08A, PP-Np-25Kh5FMS and Sv-Kh19N18G6M3V2 wires on plates of St.3 steel of 3x150x240 mm size were evaluated at different conditions of their fixation. It was experimentally found that differences in physical properties and structural state of base and deposited metal have the highest effect on the level of residual deformations. The results obtained in this work can be used in development of technology of wear-resistant surfacing of thin sheet structures. 9 Ref., 2 Tables, 4 Figures.
arc surfacing, thin plate, residual deformations, structural changes, coefficient of thermal expansion, method of fixation, wear-resistant layer
1. Vinokurov, V.A., Grigoryants, A.G. (1984) Theory of welding strains and stresses. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
2. Kasatkin, B.S., Prokhorenko, V.M., Chertov, I.M. (1987) Welding stresses and strains. Kiev: Vyshcha Shkola [in Russian].
3. Makarov, E.L. (1991) Welding and welded materials. In: 3 Vol. Vol. 1: Weldability of materials. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
4. Lobanov, L.M., Pavlovsky, V.I., Loginov, V.P., Pashchin, N.A. (1990) Regulation of thermodeformational cycles in welding of sheet structures using heat absorbers. Avtomatich. Svarka, 9, 39-46 [in Russian].
5. Gedrovich, A.I., Zhidkov, A.B. (2000) Application of heat sinks for reduction of welding strains and stresses (Review). The Paton Welding J., 2, 41-44.
6. Zubchenko, A.S., Koloskov, M.M., Kashirsky, Yu.V. (2003) Steel and alloy grades. 2nd Ed., Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
7. Ryabtsev, I.A., Senchenkov, I.K. (2013) Theory and practice of welding works. Kiev, Ekotekhnologiya [in Russian].
8. Panteleenko, F.I., Lyalyakin, V.P., Ivanov, V.P. (2003) Restoration of machine parts: Refer. book. Ed. by V.P. Ivanov. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
9. Babinets, A.A., Ryabtsev, I.A. (2017) Flux-cored wire for wear-resistant surfacing of thin-sheet structures. The Paton Welding J., 1, 54-57. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2017.01.10