“The Paton Welding Journal” #08_2023 will be freely distributed from 11 to 15 September during the exhibition SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2023, Messe Essen, Norbertstrasse 2, Essen, Germany at the stand of the Paton Welding Institute: Hall 8 Stand 8B29.1.
You can also order this issue of the Journal in electronic form for free.
Send applications to E-mail: email@example.com
Contents of the issue
Effect of composition and structure of deposited metal on deformation of thin steel plates
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper provides a comparative experimental evaluation of effect of different factors on residual deformations in arc surfacing of thin steel plates. Effect of composition, structure state and part fixing method in surfacing with Sv-08A, PP-Np-25Kh5FMS and Sv-Kh19N18G6M3V2 wires on plates from St3 steel of 3×150×240 mm size were evaluated at different conditions of their fixing. It is experimentally determined that differences in physical properties and structural state of base and deposited metal have the highest effect on the level of residual deformations. The results obtained in this work can be used in development of technology of wear-resistant surfacing of thin sheet structures. 9 Ref., 2 Tabl., 4 Fig.
Keywords: arc surfacing, thin plate, residual deformations, structural changes, coefficient of thermal expansion, fixing method, wear-resistant layer
1. Vinokurov, V.A., Grigoryants, A.G. (1984) Theory of welding strains and stresses. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
2. Kasatkin, B.S., Prokhorenko, V.M., Chertov, I.M. (1987) Welding stresses and strains. Kiev: Vyshcha Shkola [in Russian].
3. Makarov, E.L. (1991) Welding and welded materials. In: 3 Vol. Vol. 1: Weldability of materials. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
4. Lobanov, L.M., Pavlovsky, V.I., Loginov, V.P., Pashchin, N.A. (1990) Regulation of thermodeformational cycles in welding of sheet structures using heat absorbers. Avtomatich. Svarka, 9, 39-46 [in Russian].
5. Gedrovich, A.I., Zhidkov, A.B. (2000) Application of heat sinks for reduction of welding strains and stresses (Review). The Paton Welding J., 2, 41-44.
6. Zubchenko, A.S., Koloskov, M.M., Kashirsky, Yu.V. (2003) Steel and alloy grades. 2nd Ed., Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
7. Ryabtsev, I.A., Senchenkov, I.K. (2013) Theory and practice of welding works. Kiev, Ekotekhnologiya [in Russian].
8. Panteleenko, F.I., Lyalyakin, V.P., Ivanov, V.P. (2003) Restoration of machine parts: Refer. book. Ed. by V.P. Ivanov. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
9. Babinets, A.A., Ryabtsev, I.A. (2017) Flux-cored wire for wear-resistant surfacing of thin-sheet structures. The Paton Welding J., 1, 54-57. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2017.01.10