TPWJ, 2020, #3, 19-24 pages
Welding in power engineering industry of Ukraine
A.K. Tsaryuk1, E.V. Levchenko2, M.M. Grishin2, A.V. Vavilov2, A.G. Kantor3 and A.I. Bivalkevich3
E.O. Paton Electric Welding institute of the Nas of Ukraine
11 Kazymyr Malevych str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
199 Moscowskyi Prosp., 611037, Kharkiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Entuziastiv Prosp., 07100, Slavutych, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
review of some PWi works on creation of advanced technologies of welding the equipment for enterprises of power
engineering sector of Ukraine is presented. approaches to producing welded rotor structures, and combined joints of
high-temperature components of equipment of thermal power plants are described. information on improvement of
the technology of welding thick-walled pipe elements from 10gN2MFa steel for NPPs is generalized. The gained
experience forms the basis for solving new problems in the power engineering sector of the country. 12 ref., 3 Tables,
welding rotors, automatic submerged-arc welding, narrow gap, combined joints, manual arc welding, connection
of steam generator with the main circulation pipeline, automatic argon-arc welding
1. Zemzin, v.N., Frenkel, L.D. (1962) Welded structures of steam
and gas turbines. Moscow, Leningrad, Mashgiz [in russian].
2. Morachkovskyi, O.K., Dmitrik, v.v., Usatyi, O.P. et al. (2018)
Development of rotors of high power turbines. Kharkiv, FOP
Panov a.M. [in Ukrainian].
3. German, S.I., Tsaryuk, A.K., Dneprovsky, G.V. et al. (1980)
Automatic narrow-gap submerged-arc welding of alloyed
steels. st.-Petersburg, Energomashinostroenie [in russian].
4. Tsaryuk, A.K., Kasatkin, B.S., Ivanenko, V.D. et al. (1980)
Mechanized narrow-gap submerged-arc welding of thick metal.
Avtomatich. Svarka, 10, 47−51 [in russian].
5. Tsaryuk, A.K., Skulsky, V.Yu., Moravetsky, S.I. (2016) Mechanized
narrow-gap submerged-arc welding of thickwalled cylindrical
products. in: Proc. of Medovar Memorial Symposium
(7−10 June 2016, Kyiv, Ukraine). Kyiv, Elmet-roll, 82−90.
6. Subotin, V.G., Levchenko, E.V., Shvetsov, V.L. et al. (2009)
Development of new generation steam turbines of 325 MW
power. Kharkiv, Folio [in Ukrainian].
7. Tsaryuk, A.K., Moravetsky, S.I., Skulsky, V.Yu. et al. (2012)
Development of forge-welded combined medium-pressure
rotor for 325 MW steam turbine. The Paton Welding J., 8,
8. Skulsky, V.Yu., Nimko, M.A., Tsaryuk, A.K. et al. (2018)
Welding and heat treatment of joints of steels 15Kh1M1F +
15Kh12vNMF. in: Coll. of Poster Papers of Int. Cont. on
Welding and Related Technologies — Present and Future
(5−6 December 2018, Kyiv, Ukraine). Kyiv, PWi, 50−51.
9. Karp, I.M., Smikhula, A.V. (2016) The draft concept on modernization
of thermal energy of Ukraine. in: Proc. of 12th Int.
Sci. Conf. on Coal Power System: Ways for Reconstruction
and Development (21−24 September 2016, Kyiv, NANU),
10. Volchyn, I.A., Dunaevska, N.I., Gaponych, L.S. (2013) Prospects
of implementation of clean coal technologies in power
engineering of Ukraine. Kyiv, gNOZis [in Ukrainian].
11. Skulsky, V.Yu., Nimko, M.A., Tsaryuk, A.K. et al. Welding of
combined joints of chromium steel Kh10crMovNb91 with
low-alloy steel 15Kh2M2FBs. Ibid., 51.
12. Tsaryuk, A.K., Skulsky, V.Yu., Kasperovich, I.L. et al. (2006)
Development and certification of automatic narrow-gap argon-arc welding technology of McP Dn850 elements at NPP.
The Paton Welding J., 5, 19−25.
Advertising in this issue: