Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #3, 2020, pp.29-34
Welding in the power engineering branch of Ukraine
A.K. Tsaryuk1, E.V. Levchenko2, M.M. Grishin2, A.V. Vavilov2, A.G. Kantor2, A.I. Bivalkevich3
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine,
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PJSC «Turboatom». 199, Moscow Ave., 61037, Kharkov, Ukraine. Е-mail: email@example.com
SS «Atomremontservis», 7, Entuziastiv Ave., 07100, Slavutich, Ukraine. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of the separate works of the E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute on creation of advanced technologies of welding the equipment for the enterprises of the power engineering sector of Ukraine is presented. Approaches to producing welded rotor structures, combined joints of high-temperature components of equipment of heat power plants are described. The information on improvement of technology of welding thick-walled pipe elements from steel 10GN2MFA for NPPs is generalized. The gained experience forms the basis for solving new problems in the power engineering sector of the country. 12 Ref., 3 Tabl., 9 Fig.
Keywords: welding rotors, automatic submerged welding, narrow gap, combined joints, manual arc welding, connection of steam generator with main circulation pipeline, automatic argon arc welding
1. Zemzin, V.N., Frenkel, L.D. (1962) Welded structures of steam and gas turbines. Moscow, Leningrad, Mashgiz [in Russian].
2. Morachkovskyi, O.K., Dmitrik, V.V., Usatyi, O.P. et al. (2018) Development of rotors of high power turbines. Kharkiv, FOP Panov A.M. [in Ukrainian].
3. German, S.I., Tsaryuk, A.K., Dneprovsky, G.V. et al. (1980) Automatic narrow-gap submerged-arc welding of alloyed steels. St.-Petersburg, Energomashinostroenie [in Russian].
4. Tsaryuk, A.K., Kasatkin, B.S., Ivanenko, V.D. et al. (1980) Mechanized narrow-gap submerged-arc welding of thick metal. Avtomatich. Svarka, 10, 47-51 [in Russian].
5. Tsaryuk, A.K., Skulsky, V.Yu., Moravetsky, S.I. (2016) Mechanized narrow-gap submerged-arc welding of thick-walled cylindrical products. In: Proc. of Medovar Memorial Symposium (7-10 June 2016, Kyiv, Ukraine). Kyiv, Elmet-Roll, 82-90.
6. Subotin, V.G., Levchenko, E.V., Shvetsov, V.L. et al. (2009) Development of new generation steam turbines of 325 MW power. Kharkiv, Folio [in Ukrainian].
7. Tsaryuk, A.K., Moravetsky, S.I., Skulsky, V.Yu. et al. (2012) Development of forge-welded combined medium-pressure rotor for 325 MW steam turbine. The Paton Welding J., 8, 36-41.
8. Skulsky, V.Yu., Nimko, M.A., Tsaryuk, A.K. et al. (2018) Welding and heat treatment of joints of steels 15Kh1M1F+15Kh12VNMF. In: Coll. of Poster Papers of Int. Cont. on Welding and Related Technologies – Present and Future (5-6 December 2018, Kyiv, Ukraine). Kyiv, PWI, 50-51.
9. Karp, I.M., Smikhula, A.V. (2016) The draft concept on modernization of thermal energy of Ukraine. In: Proc. of 12 Int. Sci. Conf. on Coal Power System: Ways for Reconstruction and Development (21-24 September 2016, Kyiv, NANU), 3-7.
10. Volchyn, I.A., Dunaevska, N.I., Gaponych, L.S. (2013) Prospects of implementation of clean coal technologies in power engineering of Ukraine. Kyiv, GNOZIS [in Ukrainian].
11. Skulsky, V.Yu., Nimko, M.A., Tsaryuk, A.K. et al. Welding of combined joints of chromium steel Kh10CrMoVNb91 with low-alloy steel 15Kh2M2FBS. Ibid., 51.
12. Tsaryuk, A.K., Skulsky, V.Yu., Kasperovich, I.L. et al. (2006) Development and certification of automatic narrow-gap argon-arc welding technology of MCP Dn850 elements at NPP. The Paton Welding J., 5, 19-25.
Advertising in this issue: